Some unacceptable jokes from FXCM

Hi DD,

Thanks for your private message. I asked the Audit Committee to review your case, and there seems to be some confusion here. Apparently, your account has already been credited both for the loss on your trade and for the profit you would have received when your profit target was reached. A member of the Audit Committee has sent you an email with details to explain further.

Jason

Hello Jason,

Thanks for your attempt to help. However, so far the the “Bad Tick” loss amount has not been reversed. I checked last on sunday evening. No luck. if you wish I can send you a copy of the statement. To be honest that is way too much time taken to rectify the error in this age og full computerisation

Cheers

DD

Hi DD,

As I mentioned in my previous post, there seems to be some confusion here. The funds were credited to your account over a week ago. One of my colleagues would be happy go over your statement with you on the phone to clarify any confusion. We tried calling you last week but no one answered, so my colleague sent you an email.

Please shoot me a private message with the best phone number to reach you and the best time to call, and I will have one of my colleagues follow up with you to go over this in detail.

Jason

I will tell you some bad jokes. I entered a trade today on the tradestation plattform and got stopped out.

Jason this is not funny man not funny at all :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok that was just a joke last time but now I cant log in at all(mobile, tradestation, or web) and I have an open trade no stop was going to set it and go to bed. This is not funny buddy. Someone better fix it.

Must come back and put an edit. My first time with customer service and all went very well. Very fast and trade closed with 40 pips profit. Expected more but it happens

You all get it fixed and I will try again tomorrow :24:

Hi Bob,

I’m sorry to hear you were affected by this tech issue last night. It seems to have been a problem with certain Internet Service Providers (ISPs) and only in some parts of the country. The reports I received said that among the affected ISPs were Verizon, Bellsouth and AT&T. Our clients in other regions and with other ISPs had no issues connecting, so we reached out to the affected Internet Service Providers. The problem on their end has since been fixed.

You did the right thing in calling our 24 hour customer support. I’m glad to hear you were able to close your trades for a profit, but in case you wanted to keep your trades open, for future reference our trading desk can place or modify your stop loss and take profit orders over the phone. That means if you ever lose internet connection, you can still manage your positions over the phone with us. Here’s a page with more info on how to place orders over the phone with our trading desk.

Jason

Yep that what your tech department stated as well. Unfortunately my phone is with Verizon and my home internet is at&t. Now as far as modifying orders would be great but I could not see my trade station charts. Dont get me wrong I know I can see other charts to get a pretty close price to trail a stop or what ever put you guys have spoiled me rotten. It is way to much fun to just drag the stop to where I want it on a chart. Way super cool feature. Anyway I was content with the profit I had so it was just better for a piece of mind going to sleep to just close out the trade. Instead of laying there wandering if your servers crashed and misses my stop or anything. I know you all will cover me if that was to happen just to much of a pain to go through all that when I could just close it. Not my first trade and certainly not my last