Soo... tell me why forex is better than trading options, and

I agree - some people think that because they lost some money it means everybody will…

Agree. Plus I’d add that in options it’s hard to determine strict stop-loss, while in forex it’s easy.

I think very easy and simple answer.

Will you pay 1 dollar for a 80 cents worth item?

Trading forex or options are often based on risk tolerance ,account size and convenience. Both can be beneficial but trading options are long term investment while in forex you can benefit also on short term basis.

Agree with Vivox. Both forex and options trading offer potential gains but the former is more into quick trades while options is into long term and profits can be made with most market conditions. There are services out there to help you make informed decisions about when and to hold off :slight_smile:

It is up to you what you feel more interested in. For some trading options is a better option than forex.

Options are akin to gambling, that’s why. They seem simple enough but nobody has ever been able to form a trading strategy for them. Forex trading is easier to comprehend, you know what you are gonna get.

Options trading requires a bigger capital while forex is more accessible. Additionally, you don’t have to know finance in-depth to start trading forex.

I don’t think that any asset is better than the other. It is up to the investor or trader to make the choice. If you are not sure about which one to go with, you can create your demo accounts with a few brokers and try investing in both of these. This will give you a clearer picture of how things work and what would be a better option for you.

It depends on what you are more interested in. Based on your trading requirements, you can build a trading strategy for yourself and do as required.