Spanish trader - my presentation

I am new to the forum, this is my presentation. I am from Spain, I am a Computer Engineer, I have been in this for some years but not in forex, but in futures and financial options of raw materials. I have created several automated systems for the ease I have to program, and looking for a website to try to audit my latest algorithm, this portal has come out and I have registered.

Nice, so how much will you sell it for?

You have already asked me, and it tells you that I will not sell it. If you want to use my algorithm I can give you some free signal: you can sell CRUDE. At the beginning of May he gave this signal and has not yet closed that position.
I would be interested in auditing it to raise large capitals and charge a% on the profits generated by this algorithm.

hello
I am a light trader now trading in micro lots.
I want to turn 100$ into a 1000$.
I am interested in your systems.
Thanks

Dear friend, you are talking about multiplying your capital of $ 100 by 10, and surely you want it fast. I think this is not the algorithm you need, but a miracle. The algorithm that I have developed obtains a benefit of 30% per year during the last 10 years, these benefits could be increased to 50% per year if several assets are combined, but the entry conditions must be met. In this world there is a lot of ignorance and a lot of fantasy, remember that the best investors in history donate consistently 20% or 30% annually. You want to get 1000%.

Well, no one talked about getting it fast.
But my plan is I want to increase my success rate, to reach lets say 80%.
After that i start increasing my risk factor slowly, to reach trading with mini lots instead of micro lots for example.
What is your algorithm success rate?

The success rate is 85%, but it performs few operations and can be extended over time, several months. There are operations that up to almost a year. For small capitals I recommend distant financial options when due. know what it is?

Hello
What do you mean it can be extended over time for several months.
What is distant financial options can you please explain.

I explain with an example, this system sold in ogosto of 2018 CRUDE at a price of $ 68, and closed the operation in December at a price of $ 45. But it turns out that before going down to $ 45 it went up to $ 76. With a small account you can’t take this without the broker closing you due to lack of margin. That is why in this case I recommend financial options far away in time. If you do not know what are options you should read about that, they are not binary options, they are financial options, it is important not to confuse them, because for me binary options are a scam. The advantage of the financial options is that when you buy this option, you will have the position open until its expiration, regardless of what the quote does to date without any problem of margin in the broker’s account.

The problem with financial options is that if you do not go in your direction, you could lose almost all their value, so it is only good to use them in systems with a high percentage of successes. An Option is very volatile, it could be revalued 300% without problems. But the best thing is that once you pay your premium you can keep the bet until it expires, for example 1 year.

I think Its like buying stocks, you can hold them for a long period of time an Waite until they are more expensive to sell them.
I think this is long term trading and like you said will work only if you have larger accounts.

It is very different from actions. The idea is that you pay a premium for a purchase right at a future date. Imagine that your system tells you that an asset is going to rise in price, you can buy a financial option and at most you will lose the premium paid, no matter what your price goes down, but before that expiration your premium should be higher than you paid The potential is high for the purchase of long-term options. There are people who sell options in the short term, but that is much riskier. So when you buy the option the broker will not be able to close your position due to lack of margin, because the entire premium has already been paid. Imagine that you buy an option with a duration of one year, the first month you can go against it, but if the forecast is good in the long term you can make a lot of money. The bad part is that if a lot of time passes and the asset does not move in the direction chosen, the value of the premium will erode.

Help us, teach us the algorithm. Thanks

It wouldn’t help much. The algorithm is complicated for most people, it wouldn’t help the forum, and it wouldn’t help me either. From time to time I could give some signal produced by the algorithm for free. Since the beginning of May the algorithm is short on crude, and has not yet closed the operation, so I think it still has a lot of decline.

Hey welcome aboard dear.

I think mini lots is still too risky if you start with 100 USD. You´ll need at least 1k or 3k. It´s because of the leverage.