Starting my Trading journey..wish me luck

Hi everyone my name Is Jay, I am new to Forex and wish to get myself on the to road FINANCIAL FREEDOM. I am a fully qualified motor technician for last 15yrs but had a collapsed lung and an operation that has limited my ability to carry out the job, also i have been pissed off wit motor game for several years so im looking at it as a blessing in disguise. i have 3 amazing kids and a wonderful wife who i want and need to support…currently on illness benefit and wish to pave a new way for me and my family.
have read and seen a lot on Forex since the Covid took over the world, i have lost a few quid following so called traders and there free trading idea…scamming wankers. so have decided to learn for myself and become a better person from the whole situation…its a complete lifesyle change buts LETS GET AT IT

1 Like

hi Jay, I’m Medi. pretty much new here to and to trading, and im looking for a trading mate to share ideas and tips… ect, if you are interested just tell me ^^ have a good day.

1 Like

hi Medi sounds good to me…more help the better lol

Nice! maybe we just need somewhere to chat! easily like telegram or whatsapp or whatever.

1 Like

Welcome to the community, Jay. Just be patient while learning and practice first with a demo account to avoid losses. Good luck!

1 Like

Hi and welcome Jay! Have you checked out the school of pipsology as yet?

https://www.babypips.com/learn/forex

1 Like

Hey Jay,

Sorry to hear about your situation. Hopefully though this is the start of something better for you and will be a blessing in disguise.
+1 with what ZianFx said regarding demo.
And don’t be tempted to open a demo account that is a super unrealistic value as it just won’t feel real. maybe open a 5K or 10K demo account and treat it as real money… get to a stage you can make consistent returns or at least manage your drawdown then go live with some real money.

Good luck with it!
Nate

1 Like

Hi Jay, Welcome here and field of Forex trading. You should learn the basics of Forex first and babypips school is the best platform to learn forex trading.

1 Like

thanks for replies ladies and gents

Hello JayForex2020. We are all happy to have you here. You made a sound decision of learning to trade yourself. It will take considerable time and patience but your efforts will be well rewarded. I wish you all the best.

1 Like