Starting out trading and dont know how to make Profits?

It wouldn’t be difficult at all.

It also wouldn’t be worthwhile, though, or a good use of anyone’s time.

Anything trend-following works well, in markets that are “quickly trending”, doesn’t it?

If a market’s “quickly trending”, you don’t need anything like this, do you?

No, I wouldn’t, for sure.

like you know anything. seriously. you planing to stalk me now? did i hurt your feelings in the other topic? dont be hurt. im not mean on purpose. go home amd watch tv or something, i really dont need another stalker who checks my history and then tries to follow me around.

if people think it doesnt work its fine. im not your mommy, its not my job to take care of your wellbeeing. 15 people backtest it and confirm it works. 2 cant follow the simple rules and claim it doesnt work. so everyone believes it doesnt work. i regrett ever have waisted my time to put up stuff which keeps losers from losing. in that sense it does truly not work simply because a loser stays a loser.

exactly that is the reason why i stopped any further posts or explanations of this methode. people fail in following a simple set of rules. i simply wanted to see what it will develop into without any further guidance. like i expected, give them the key and tell them how to use it and they still will not be able to open the damn door.

any further comments are unnecesarry. the methode is up here and stays even thou i could moderate it away. who wants can follow it but who cant follow the rules and thinks it doesnt work because its broke should try and excersize patiemce and following rules instead of braging failure while the failire is on them selves.

bob and another posted created a metatrader EA it is somewhere in the posts. please look for yourself, they uploaded it for free @nicolvi

this topic is closed now.

i wish everyone good luck and the best in trading success. please dont waist your savings in trying to find financial freedom in trading, there are fields and methodes which are much easier and more profitable in which you can gain your financial freedom. do not forget, trading is just one little piece of the global economy and it is not for eerybody, everybody is goodin something and when you do what you are good in the money comes by itself. if you run agaisnt walls in trading constantly just consider another field to find success instead of beeing stubbornly focused on selling and buying assets online.

1 Like