Starting small, aiming big!

With raw spreads, you have the best conditions the overall market has to offer.

With standard account, you have the best conditions your broker has to offer - this usually means less variation in the spreads. You have to pay extra for this safety, though.

Personally, I prefer raw spreads.

Trading overall is good with them.

Google list might tell you all such brokers but it won’t tell you how well or bad it turned out. So personal experience of people helps a lot.

I know there might be many people suggesting you to increase your deposit amount but go with the amount you are comfortable with. And if you are looking for brokers giving you less than $200 also, you can go with Turnkeyforex and XM.

Good idea. Rome wasnt built in a day. Start small and grow from there

Raw spreads seem good, but when you say less variation in them I am left a bit confused. Wouldn’t that mean they won’t be completely down to 0.0 pips in certain times.

I am hearing this adage a lot these days, some kind of sign for me I believe :slight_smile:

The more you will deposit, the more profit you will make. At the end everybody wants to earn only.

In my experience the spreads are 0.0 or maybe 0.1 pips most of the time. Only times I notice much variation from that is the end of each day (around 10pm GMT) when I think spreads go a little mad on all brokers.

Yes, this is true but this is not applicable to the person who is still learning about trading. Usually the beginners don’t even start with the live markets. They choose to demo trade first.

I don’t know about XM but I have heard about Turnkeyforex that they charge less commissions. I am also a newbie and looking for good brokers to demo trade with. Going through a lot of threads to find the right broker to start my trading journey with.

Seems like good then! Ya end of the day one can’t expect narrow spreads for sure. Trading should only be restricted to certain times of the day I believe for maximum profits. I wonder how traders engage in after hours trading and manage profits, it’s all about experience I guess.

Tried turnkey forex a few months back and had a pretty good experience with this broker. The spread starts from just 0 pips and its commission is also low- like $1 per 100K. Pretty cool actually.

1 Like

One of the best parts about demo trading- trade on all the platforms Mt4, MT5, acttrader, ctrader, tos, and then decode which one suits better.

@Marktaylorg Traded on the first 2 and know about others, but haven’t heard much about acttrader. It’s good?

No wonder. It’s actually quite new but there are features that I found were missing in MT4 & 5. Of what I remember, the position size is displayed in number rather than lots. Also, you don’t need to know coding, simply build your own strategy.

Been trying this platform and created my own robots from the charts and custom indicators. Yayyy!

There is always a space for more. Your journey can start from less than $200 very easily. But it can have an effect on your profits.

Trading in powerful currencies is a good decision but don’t forget to look at the updates regarding these currencies before trading. I used to trade in USD pairs for a long time without even checking the price fluctuations and wasn’t able to earn the amount I always expected.

I also trade through Turnkeyforex along with XTB. My reason was that I wanted good spreads on low fees and my search ended on this broker. I keep on switching brokers so that I can find that one broker who is perfectly fine for me.

I wanted to ask how do you get to know about a broker. I usually consult people but sometimes google and people’s opinion doesn’t match and I get more confused. I want to have both low deposits and low spreads.