Stay at home wife looking to trade

Hello Nicole, I hope you are doing well. First, clear your fundamentals about forex trading. Traits for successful traders are consistency, discipline, and practice. All the best

I started on demo for about 6 months before switching to a live account. At first I had some trouble with anxiety and just really didnā€™t want to lose money, but I did lose some before I started to make money. About a year in is when things really started picking up. I also kept some of my profits, would withdraw at times (like around Christmas), and then would deposit more with income tax and every so often through the year.
Good luck with trying for a baby and I hope things work out for you!

I too have no econ background, howā€™s the book? :slight_smile:

Sorry about the late reply. Was away and finished it while I was away. Iā€™m reading it mostly because I feel itā€™ll help me a lot while understanding stuff around fundamental analysis. Really enjoyed it because of how well written the book was.

I can already feel the difference while reading up on other material. Iā€™m 2/3rds of the way through Currency Trading and Intermarket Analysis by Ashraf Laidi and itā€™s much easier to follow with the prior reading.

For forex though it might be better to start with Macroeconomics for dummies, which I havenā€™t yet. I didnā€™t realize this book was out there till I dug around a bit more.

1 Like

Bookmarking! Thanks for the review!