Stuff

First, I gotta show some love to a fellow New Englander (johnnykanoo), but now that is done, on to the rest of my post.

I would like to think the world wept when that happened, even though I am sure that some didn’t. I do not have children of my own, but I do have 2 nieces, and I think I would lose my mind if something like this happened to them. The problem is, as sick as this sounds, I feel that some of the gun control nuts were secretly glad something like this happened, so it gave them another excuse to pull the stuff they did (which you talked about next).

Actually, I heard in New York city, they are talking about banning spoons, or at least high calorie and large size sodas.

Now why did you have to go and insult morons like that? At least they are smart enough to know it is an insult to be associated with Obama.

That is the way it should be for the majority of issues, including these latest SC “rulings” where they basically ignore their function in the 3 part system within the U.S. government, and and instead set law. All they are supposed to do is review specific cases and laws to see if they are Constitutional, and they can’t even do that part right re: “Obamacare.” I still haven’t been able to find out where in the U.S. Constitution it says that the average American citizen is required by law to purchase health insurance, and then get fined if they don’t. The President doesn’t set or make laws either, but that doesn’t seem to have stopped our current one (Obama) one bit.

1. Probably when you wrote this, yes, but I am sure that if CT didn’t find a way to screw you over with the ridiculous progressive “gun safety” laws, that the federal government would.
  2. Probably not, because unless enough people wake the hell up and start to do something about it, that is likely to not be possible either.
  3. I highly doubt it.

Not according to all the progressives out there that are doing (insert sarcastic tone here) such a wonderful job protecting our safety because we are apparently too stupid to figure out what to do for ourselves. More people need to stop and realize that all the well meaning progressive ideas are, for the most part, having the opposite effect on what they are claiming to be solving. I wish the clueless Obama supporters would finally take off the Oblinders and see what is really happening. I can’t believe he got 2 terms.

People need to stop and think about what was happening in what was to become America when the idea of the Declaration of Independence, and eventually the Constitution, started. The Constitution and the majority of the Bill of Rights (the first 10 amendments) were in place to keep the government out of our lives as much as possible.

I agree, and you would hear more about the violence happening without guns if the progressives actually cared about stopping the violence, instead of using specific cases as an excuse to get on their soap box.

Case in point, you hear a lot of hoopla about how something needs to be done about the racism when there is an incident involving a black person and a white person. So, all of the incidents involving 2 black people or 2 white people must be OK then? It isn’t an issue then? Or is it just that you can’t get on TV without a reason and push an agenda without being despicable and using someone else’s pain to push your platform, Al Sharpton? Why is it we hear so little from you when there are other horrible events happening, but as soon as it involves one white person and one black person, you are all over it? Why is it, even when race was not an issue in an incident, do people like you push race onto it, hoping to further your agenda?

Sorry, I also need to get off of my soap box, and stop picking on one specific person for their despicable actions, as there are many more perpetrating despicable actions as well, all in the name of the nanny state they are trying to make.

Does ***ism (self starred :p) happen? yes. Does racism happen? Unfortunately, yes to this as well. Do either of these happen even close to as often as many people would want you to think? Uhm, the only appropriate response is hell no.

Political Correctness is one of [B]THE[/B] most messed up B.S. concepts ever, and is mutually exclusive to the First Amendment here in the U.S. PC needs to go away, plain and simple. People try to use PC (and unfortunately succeed far too often) to basically strong arm anyone who doesn’t happen to share the same views as them into somehow being made out like they are lesser of a person because of it. They use it because they know that there cannot be an actually intelligent discussion with someone when your views are bullcrap. You either won’t say what you are really thinking or trying to do so you (not you Forte, the PC screwheads) try to shut down anyone who dares to differ in opinion from you. They use racism accusations the same way. Anyone remember George Zimmerman? You heard all these racism claims, but at first no one ever bothered to point out that he is Hispanic, not white, despite his name. People even harassed another individual named the same, but nothing was ever done to those people, because apparently innocent until proven guilty is only for some people. They took it into their own hands to do something, to the wrong person, but you almost never hear about that.

When a shooting of a black man happens involving a white police officer, everyone is all up in arms over it, and saying that the officer needs to be indicted. Never mind an investigation, he must automatically be guilty because he is white and the person shot is black. Is it horrible that it happened? Hell yes it is! Should we do something to prevent it from happening? Hell yes! Should that something be automatically say the officer is guilty strictly because he is white, without knowing all the facts? Do I even need to ask this? Unless we were there when the situation unfolded, then we cannot possibly know for sure what happened. Actions like what happen sometimes make it that much harder for the police to do their job, because they have to sit there and second guess what is going to happen afterwards. It makes them less safe, and it makes us less safe, because they hesitate, possibly precisely when they shouldn’t.

False claims like this are what need to be stopped, not with force, because everyone has a right to their opinion, but by actually taking the time to have a discussion, which may be another reason why PC is being forced down peoples’ throats. They don’t want the conversation.

Quick, someone pull God’s finger!

Cosby used quaaludes as his date-rape drug-of-choice

Bill Cosby Said He Gave Quaaludes to Women: Court Documents - NBC News

Bill Cosby Deposition Reveals Calculated Pursuit of Young Women, Using Fame, Drugs and Deceit

Somebody should drug this reprobate,
slather his ass with female gorilla juice,
and let the male gorillas have at him.

8.8 million

Total number of callers the IRS’s toll-free hotlines hung up on this
tax season because of staff cuts, up from 544,000 in 2014. The
practice is referred to by the agency as a “courtesy disconnect”.

[I]Bloomberg Businessweek,[/I] July 20-26, 2015, page 27

I have a potentially simple solution that will help in so many more areas than just this particular problem.

Make the tax laws simple by having a flat tax. Saves costs because you don’t have to have as many personnel to deal with it. Remove the responsibilities for anything else other than taxes from the IRS. Limit their authority to fall within the Constitution, being that they are a part of the government, and the government is supposed to be regulated (read limited) by the Constitution, not use it as a door mat to wipe their feet on.

Why forum moderation is essential —

Online troll destroys a family’s offline life

This creep deserves a good ass-whooping.
Anyone wanting to dish out a little vigilante justice
can locate this troll easily enough —
just do a Bing (or Google) search for Michael Josef Basl.

Clint is right on some of this post. Mods are necessary on forums because of people like the one he highlighted. But vigilante justice is not the solution to the problem, it would just be dealing with the symptom, and it is not the right way to go about it anyway. The proper solution to the problem is kids being brought up properly by their parents, NOT the government telling them how to raise their kids. Not a perfect solution I know, but when this happens, and the person is of legal age, they need to face the consequences of their actions, instead of passing the blame to “how I was raised.”

I have a list of “why is the” questions that I hope someone can help me answer … lol

Here they are:

1. Why is the note book?
  2. Why is the door knob?
  3. Why is the light bulb?
  4. Why is the sun shine?
  5. Why is the eye brow?

There are a lot more, so if you want more, let me know and I will happily provide … lol

1. Cause someone was chasing it.
  2. Cause someone kept comparing him to the knob on a tree
  3. Cause the heavy bulb kept falling out and breaking
  4. Cause sun dark doesn’t have the same ring to it.
  5. Cause the eye lash kept getting in people’s eye, so they wanted to hang out with the brow instead

Jennifer gets her revenge.

Bringing technology into the “I caught your lying ass” situation, even more priceless.

1 Like

information overload

This deserves some reliving!!! Now, I want to ask, at what age do boys stop pooping? LOL

[I]Consumer Reports[/I] magazine has just given the [B]coal-fired[/B] Tesla Model S P85D a perfect score of 100 — the highest score they’ve ever given to a car.

They rave about the clean, quiet electric motors that power the Tesla. — I guess they don’t care about [B]the dirty, coal-fired power plants that make the nice, clean electricity consumed by the car.[/B] Instead, they merely say that the Tesla does [I]this-that-and-the-other[/I] “without consuming a drop of gasoline”. You bet.

Affordability doesn’t count with [I]Consumer Reports,[/I] either. The car they tested cost almost $128,000.

Meanwhile, the [I]Consumer Reports[/I] website has broken down —

So, to read about the [I]Consumer Reports[/I] test, we’ll have to go to a higher-rated website —

— like [I]Fortune[/I] magazine — Tesla Model S Gets Consumer Reports’ Highest-ever Rating - Fortune

The Tesla Model S P85D on the [I]Consumer Reports[/I] test track.

This tough, little MMA fighter
won again on September 5, in Las Vegas.

Highlights of the fight HERE.

Mt. Rushmore
as seen from the U.S. side

Mt. Rushmore
as seen from the Canadian side

If you’ve ever doubted that the monkeys at [B]PeTA[/B] are CRAZY,
this should settle the matter for you.

Monkey who took grinning selfie should own copyright: U.S. lawsuit

Is this guy the head of PeTA ?

On Sunday night or Monday morning, depending on location, and weather permitting —

— Europe (west of Frankfurt), all of Great Britain, Africa (west of Lagos),
all of South America, and the U.S. and Canada (east of Dallas/Winnipeg) —

— will have an opportunity to see an especially large, total lunar eclipse.
The second link (below) includes a map of the viewing area.

The full moon on Sunday night and Monday morning will be a “super-moon” — it will appear larger than usual, because the moon’s eccentric orbit will bring it closer than usual to earth. Then, the earth’s shadow will eclipse the moon, turning it dark red. It should be worth a look.

Space-fans and sky-watchers will find lots of info in these links —

Supermoon eclipse coming Sept. 27: How rare is the celestial treat?

September 27 / September 28, 2015 — Total Lunar Eclipse – Where and when to see

Multiple exposures of a total lunar eclipse in 2013

WOMEN CRY FOUL AS
GLAMOUR MAGAZINE NAMES BRUCE JENNER
‘WOMAN OF THE YEAR’

Women Cry Foul as Glamour Magazine Names Bruce Jenner ‘Woman of the Year’ - Breitbart

Last we heard, Bruce’s surgical modification was only [I]partially[/I] complete.
Has he now had his cohones snipped off?
(Oh, wait — the Kardashians took care of that a long time ago.)