Sufshiken Trading Progress

Not any newbie has 10k dollars amount.
Are u trading for a living?It s great.

Don’t be confused from the dollar amount. I am trading on a Demo Account.

…ok,ok allright
I catch it.

@dudupips You may check my other post here

How would you rate my Demo Account trading results?

Hi Everyone

I posted the following thread on 22nd February, 2018 in Trading Discussion Forum

I projected a Long Entry in the said Forecast on Daily TF Chart as below:

One can get almost 150+ pips, if he/she enters into Long Trade above 200 EMA (1.2721) and take profit below the major resistance level of 1.28869.

I was waiting for a signal of Bullish Candle above the 200 EMA. On 27th February, 2018, the price broke above the 200 EMA after the announcement of three major events.

Since, we were expecting major announcements related to US Dollar on 27th & 28th Feb, 18, therefore, I was reluctant to take Long position in USDCAD. However, I bought the said pair at $1.28212 on 28th Feb after the expected announcements.and sold the said pair on today at $ 1.28735 and earned a profit of $ 90/=.

I wanted to hold the said long position. But today is also few major announcement expecting, so I didn’t take any chance and squared off my position with less TP. Therefore, I couldn’t get the 150+ pips because I entered late in the trade and closed it well before my TP.

Here is my statement for your review:

I appreciate you views and suggestion on my aforesaid deal/trade.

@anon58863749 good job.u longed usdcad.
However,your margin now is less than 10k,what did u lose?

1 Like

Thanks @dudupips. I started trading with a Balance of $100,000/= but I was down by $ 990/= in January 2018. However, I have managed to recover my losses during the month of February 2018. I am still down by $300/=.

My Balance, Equity and Margin are showing as $ 99, 778.70 and not $10,000.

UPDATE FOR MY USD/CAD TRADE

Hi Community

Today I am attaching a snapshot of my trade which I took on 1st March and closed it today.

You may observe from the above chart that I bought two mini lots of 0.30 and 0.20 sizes of USDCAD on 1st March 2018.

My stop-loss was 1.2800 for both the lots and my 1st TP was 1.29500. Whereas my 2nd TP was 1.29800.

Today, both of my TPs were hit and I gained 90 pips profit from my said trades. My R/R for the said trades was 1:1.

Both of my SL and TP was 90 pips away from my trade price. So, I almost earned $.275/= from the said deal.

Below is my account statement for your review.

I thought no one is interested in my posts here at BP community. So I should not post any more updates onward.

Hi Everyone

I am new to Forex as well as Babypips Forum but today I want to share my view on the Daily, 4H and 1H TF charts for the Babypips community.

From the Daily and 4H charts of USDJPY, we may see that the Major Long term trend in USDJPY is Bearish. However, it has entered in a short term correction phase,so we can exploit it with tight money management rules.

On the 1Hour chart, the price is trending within a channel and also it is above the Kumo / Cloud. We can also see a Cloud Twist on 1H chart which is signaling a Bullish Future Cloud.
Currently, it is trading around 38.2% of Fib ratio and we can expect further upside upto next Fib ratio which is 5%.

1H Chart

4H Chart

Daily Chart

I would appreciate to listen your view and comments on the above analysis.

1 Like

Hello! Is this your analyst or you take it from another site and decided to share it with us? :slight_smile:

@Navs24 Although you have tried to make fun of me, yet it is a compliment to me that you found my analysis as compared to an expert or professional Analyst.

Yes dear it is 100% of my own analysis. Why do you have any doubt on it that I have copies it from other site? Didn’t you see the above charts with the same DP of mine on top left corner of the charts.

However, I am attaching my Account statement of Yesterday and Today for your further satisfaction.

From the above statement you would observed that I bought 5 Mini Lots of USD/JPY on 19/02/2018 at 16:47 (Pakistan Standard Time) at a Price of US$.106.680. But, today I have partially Sold 3 Lots from my Open Position at US$.107.183. just because it was near the Resistance Level of Fib 38.2%. And the remaining 2 Lots are still showing in my Open Trades. After doing that I have also readjusted my Stoploss twice.

I hope you would have satisfied now…

@PipMeHappy - Hi, I tried to act upon your advice. and only open one position.

One question I would like to ask you. When I tried to close a partial lot of 0.30 from my Open Position and did it from the Closed Deal option with Sale Limit Pending Order. I was surprised to see the next morning that instead of reducing my Open Position there was another Sale Deal of 0.30 lot and it was almost down by $29/=. Which I immediately closed.

Would you tell me what I have done wrong and what is a correct procedure in MT4 to close your Partial Lot?

Thanks

1 Like

I trust you. It was just a question :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Navs24 Questions never be asked with a :slight_smile face and with a fun ton.

@PipMeHappy I would be pleased to receive your comprehensive reply to my query.as an early date.

As you wish. But it’s really was a simple question without hidden sense.

Dear Suf,

I do not use MT4 thus I cannot answer your question… It sounds like there was either a broker error or a liquidity issue… Have you contacted your broker?

Thanks for giving your precious time to my qiery.

1 Like

may be its time to short usdjpy!

@dudupips .Yeah - you may be right. Thanks for your update.

The price has touched 107.806 slightly above the 61.8% Fib Level and trending near the 1H TF Upper Trendline at 107.725.

But it is trading above the 200 EMA at 1H chart… It is still above the Kijun Sen Line as well as the Kumo. However, the ADX is indicating the weakness in trend.

If you check the 15M TF chart, you would notice that a Large Bullish Candle stick has formed, which has almost touched the Fib line at 61.8%. The Chikou Span as well as the ADX and Stochastic is also showing upward movement.

NOTE: I have readjusted my Fib Ratio so you would notice a difference in my current Fib ratio as compared to the Fib ratio mentioned at my above original chart .