Suggest me crypto wallet

I use bitcoin wallet Bitcoinofficial. It’s so easy to use.:money_mouth_face:

Ledger is the safest.

1 Like

What coins do you plan to store?

Yep. I`m split between Ledger and Trezor.

Mainly BTC but may be some of the major altcoins too soon.

Ooh which forums are you also on? :open_mouth:

I think ripple has a goo potential

I`m using may be all of main ones. Love to be in touch with all the good content.

Which ones are those? :open_mouth:

Which one you`re meening?

I meant which other forums outside of babypips are you on? :open_mouth:

As i said all of main ones. May be its not good to mention them here, as theyre some kind of competitions to babypips.

I keep my crypto holdings in Coinomi, it has a feature of multi currency wallet and easy (but a bit expensive) exchange via Changelly. As regards to trading I trade crypto with Hotforex thanks to some good latency opportunities :slight_smile:

Heard lots of good things about Changelly. Will have to look them up!

Oh okay. The only other one I spend time on is Reddit. :sweat_smile:

Not bad but expand your sources. More sources more knowledge. :wink:

Do you know Remitano or Coinbase? Those are pretty popular crypto wallet in my area.

Yes I heard about them, the only problem with them is that they are not integrated into multi-wallet cryptocurrency app. For some traders or investors it is important to be able to make fast exchanges between crypto, but making it via exchanges takes a lot of time because their withdrawals are slow. You basically pay for the speed.

Help a brotha out and share yours :grin:

Is this to take advantage of arbitrage situations perhaps?

So we are now able to have payments with bitcoin? If that is true that is really good info. I had bitcoin since it was 200 bucks and I have been waiting for that big boom and price rise. The experts are saying that it will have a crazy rise in this year up to 100k which will be amazing for me, but if it gets more than 20k I am getting rid of it. It is so hard to keep it away from hackers and a lot of the crypto wallets have been hacked recently. I was lucky to use OWNR Wallet because it is so easy and my bitcoin is safe there.