Suggest me crypto wallet

Hey! You know, I usually use Blackcatcard debit card and its option of hot crypto wallet. It works really great. You can charge EUR and then exchange for crypto. Before paying in euro, you have to exchange crypto to fiat in the app and then transfer money to your account The exchange rates are in the app as they are changing online but for me they always seem ok. Give it a try

Coinbase: Best Overall. And Trezor: Best for Hardware Wallet for Security is one of the best crypto wallets.

Robinhood
Cashapp
Coinbase
Bittrex
Gemini

Hodling from $200? That`s fantastic. But getting rid of it at $20K will be a mistake by me. You can cash out something but not all. Just an advice.

1 Like

Is XRP good too? Any thoughts?

I have mixed minds about XRP lately but at this price you can always buy some and watch.

I prefer the most secure one. I use the wallet by Evercodelab. They use Everchain SDK . It is a software company that created Atomic Wallet and Guarda Wallet.

First time heard of it. I can take a look.

Anybody see this:

Your bitcoin may be safe but if thieves know how much you BTC own and where you live…

Im a victim of this leak too but they only know mail address and etc. No wallet info was exposed. Ive already received some phishing attacks into my mail but if youre cautious enough theres no problem.

Did you change your email address? Still worrisome because you don’t know exactly what they can do with that information, no? :open_mouth:

Hey there, some of the best crypto wallets you can use to store and retrieve your digital assets are Blockchain, Copay, and Coinbase. I’ve personally used them and they’re quite user-friendly.

No i didnt. They cant do nothing with this info. :wink:

Thanks. This are may be a good suggestions but i dont like them. Mainly cuz i dont like the idea to hold any crypto stored online. I prefer cold storages.

What about a hard wallet for holding? i always think about this for holding long term

Yes. Cold storages are the best way.

I’m happy with coinbase instead of 2 or more crypto wallets. It helps me exchange bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum, and other cryptos that I don’t need to look around for any other option.

OK but i don`t like online wallets. :wink:

Cold storage is the best if you ask me. No worry there about the security. There are brokers who offer cold storages. Google few and maybe you’ll find your fit.

Cold storages yes but brokers who offer cold storages… that must be some invention. :smile: