Hey!

What are your numbers?

buy 125.1250
tp 126.9420
sl 124.5440

Which candle and broker do you use?
(btw it is 3:1 RR)

thanks for pointing out the mistake for RRR, i corrected my excel

i use FXCM MT4. i use sunday candle hi, lo. i calculate my ATR on saturday itself for last 14 weeks

excellent strategy! Think Iā€™ll give this a go come Sunday!

Cheers for the share!

Jay x

Double loss this week for me. Those of you who reset the first trade if both get stopped out would have made a profit.

Iā€™ll say it, just as Iā€™m sure all Newbies have said beforeā€¦where was I two or three years ago!

This is a great strategy. I am just learning about it, but will apply this Sunday, tomorrow night. Iā€™d like to thank every single poster in this thread, the comments, questions and answers have been invaluable.

Synergistik

it would help if couple of posters post the entry, exit numbers as soon as the candle closes. this helps others to verify their setup and take a decision quickly.

GBPUSD : Hi 1.5597, lo 1.5576 , ATR 343

EURJPY : Hi 122.218, lo 121.644, ATR 3.776

Here my Setup for this Week

GBPUSD

High 1,5604 Low 1,5579 ATR 370

EURJPY

High 122,00 Low 121,61 ATR 403

Icemaan

GBPUSDā€¦trying it out for the first timeā€¦Letā€™s see how it goes! Using Forex.com Uk MetaTraderā€¦

Candle High: 1.5606
Candle Low: 1.5577
ATR: 343

OSP Buy: 1.5616
OSP Buy SL: 1.5577
OSP Buy TP: 1.5787

OSP Sell: 1.5567
OSP Sell SL: 1.5606
OSP Sell TP: 1.5396

Stop Loss (pips): 39
Target Profit (pips): 171
Reward to Risk: 4.4

my 4 hrs candle has actually not close yetā€¦ but, i couldnā€™t wait for another 1.10 hrsā€¦ :slight_smile:

GBDUSD
Candle High 1.5617
Candle Low 1.5579
ATR(14) 344

OSP Buy 1.5627
OSP Sell 1.5569
Stop Loss 48
Tarpet Profit 172
Reward to Risk 3.6

hi 5ive5, how is that the candle not closed yet ? it closes at 12:00 GMT which is already passed

btw, 4 people have posted the numbers, each has different buy level. which one is correct ? my buy is already triggered

depends on the broker?

Iā€™m trying it out on demo

my buy has been activated tooā€¦

EURJPY short triggered

My buy got stopped out. Short has been triggered. Guess Iā€™m learning to take losses right on the first try! But there are about 150 post behind me confirming this method works in the long runā€¦

Hello everyone. Did a short test of this method and had a little luck. GPB/USD was the choice. My sell trigger was 1.5574 and my buy trigger was 1.5613. My sell was triggered and I used 1.5608 as my stop loss. Made my profit target 1.5539 and it just hit for a quick 35 pips. Looks like I got lucky because it just reversed. Still, it was enjoyableā€¦first post tooā€¦anyway, look forward to reading this thread and learning as much as I canā€¦thanks.

i have three diff brokers and all show diff time. anyway, iā€™m unlucky for second time. both got triggered and stopped by stop loss as well. good luck to you all. :slight_smile:

iā€™m expecting the trend would be to the sideway direction until wednesday when the Bank of England reports Quarterly Inflation Report (10.30gmt).

G/U both sides stopped out
E/J stopped out on short. now long is going on. right now at same price as entry. if this pulls off then i will have BE for the week and some profit

My buy at 1.5613 was triggered and I just closed it out for another quick 35 pips. Been a good dayā€¦these trades were just a small trial. Will give the stategy a full trial following all rules. Enjoyed it so far.