Supply & Demand Trading System

from my point of view this should be a area we are looking for…lets see how it plays out…i have marked it the same way in my chart…but remember iam no Pro…i discovered the whole S&D style 2 weeks ago :wink:
so we are nearly on the same level

@hibra 68
you are absolutly right …in maryos first post he also wrote something about harmonic patern…
but we need a starting point … i guess we can spot S&D zones and than maybe watch for patern which forms in this area and gives us a good entry…
But this is absolutly what i want to see in this thread the knowledge of many people helping each other giving some kind of advice etc…
and no worry about smashing my bubble you just opend my eyes a little bit more …

Thanks eddieb The method here looks very much like trading from S&R for a ranging pair, where others may look for a breakout setup for a trend

Has somebody a link to Maryo?

http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/70906-maryo-charts.html

I found it

I have been following mayro for about 4 months and his track record is untouchable in my opinion.

If u notice on his charts, he has set-and-forget.com.

This is a member only s/d site. I am contemplating joining. The s/d theory intrigues me as I would like to find out if it is really this accurate or is it mayro.

There are also indicators you can use but I have found they repaint plus I think this group wants to learn.

Thought I would share.

[QUOTE=“TC Holland;743493”] Thanks eddieb The method here looks very much like trading from S&R for a ranging pair, where others may look for a breakout setup for a trend[/QUOTE] this is an example of this strategy TC Holland

I have an order placed for this demand zone as well. Be aware, however that there is a Bank of Canada rate decision Wednesday. As such, I will likely postpone my order until a few hours after the announcement.

I signed up at set and forget. The charts from there are diffrent then from maryo.

Maryo is using old ones, second someone here mentioned he works with traders

That is exactly where I have my pending orders in place too!

It will be interesting to hear how it goes for you after signing up to set-and-forget. Please update us and let us know how it works for you.

yes iam also very interested in how set & forget works :slight_smile:

and here are an Eur/USD example ( screenshot from yesterday)
Yellow arow shows the “zone” and blue arow shows the entrys…
but iam not pretty sure about the demand zone…just check it out

2 nice short trades …

1 Like

here is NZD/JPY Trade from today…
letz see how it will play out…at the moment 20 Pips profit…the little arow was my entry

almost hit sl…lucky me 2 pips away from it

GBPNZD 4hr chart it’s a volatile pair so I think I will just watch and see but I’m hoping for it to bounce between the the red (stop loss) and blue (entry) lines and then head south towards take profit 1 & 2 (green)
Any thoughts?

on the left side we can see 2 bounces on the same level as your entry point…from this point i would say looks good…lets watch the outcome

but it could also go down straight to the area formed on 31.December…your 2nd tp
and i think there could be a good long entry

+100…take profit :slight_smile:

Well done Trueman

next try…AUD/NZD

Great job @Trueman! I was in the exact same trade too.

I had also entered NZDCHF and EURNZD based on the bouncing zone strategy @Trueman had posted

And also entered in the NZDUSD based on the strategy @Micallef78 had posted yesterday from Sam Seiden’s video. There was also an obvious pinbar in this set up which made my decision to get in the trade more easy.

TP1 and TP 2 of all 3 trades listed above were hit. More than 600 pips in a day. All I hope now is to replicate the same performance on my Live account.

hey R2 nice to hear that :slight_smile:
600 Pips a day …thats sounds sweeeeet to me …EUR/NZD was a absolutly nice set up …good job well done

NZD USD im also in…

AUD NZD is out due to sl …after taking me out it went in the right direction ^^
…next time next try

but for me it seems like we were on the right track …
hope the best for your live account

ok this trade was only for watching …good for us that we were not in it…i think its maybe better to take trades on the extrem points from a chart…
now there could be a short possibility soon