Supply & Demand Trading System

To achieve high probability of identifying supply and demand zone, does it really have to be obtain at least 3 candles of rally or drop after a base consolidation?

Using Price Action is the best answer - look for a Pin Bar or Bull / Bear Candle etc at the zone area.

Also look for Engulfing candles as a form of confirmation they can be helpful alongside pin bars.

example of a pinbar at a resistance zone :wink:
after this beautiful pinbar i went short at moment round about +180pips profit

i wanted to watch but after this long wick which pushed the close of the candle above the zone i went long
profit round about+80 pips

aud jpy and cad jpy are now touching trendlines and zones so maybe today or tomorrow there could be a great entry after confirmation by some price action candles ( maybe in 4 hour chart lets see)

i missed the usd chf ( doji and indecisive candle) wasn t sure about
the other posted pairs from sunday were not trigered yet ( no price action candle )
maybe we will see a move in the right direction these days…if not the set ups are canceled…
but as i say i think the cad jpy and aud jpy could give us a signal soon…( gbp/jpy i would be careful but if we see some pa move then i will enter )
keep you posted guys…so far so good

oh nearly i forgot these bi…h here stoped me out with -40 pips after i went in
( loosers are part of the game )

maybe we can see a short in the upper zone or if it breaks a nice long but as alway waiting for confirmation by pa
ohh yes patience is the key :wink:

Here is another useful indicator I sometimes use, although it does make the chart look a bit messy. But it is very accurate - instructions also herewith.Camarilla8.zip (1.82 MB)

Have been looking at them! Thank you for adding another perspective to this forum!

Hey rasc00, can you please describe what kind of indicator it is in brief and what it does ?

Saw the opportunities that came up on JPY pairs, but I am kinda scared because of the strong JPY rallies in the past. I am staying out for a week or two from JPY.

are you selling this trading course?

Short AUDUSD at 0.7811 SL:0.7853
Sell limited EURUSD at 1.14363

Do not have snipping tool in my windows 7, any one can recommend capture tools for me?

AUDUSD
I have my Sell limit at 0.7840. SL around 0.7855

EURUSD
No opinion

there should be a default snipping tool on Windows 7. If not, then you should be able to find multiple basic snipping tools to download online.

Can you upload your screenshot of AUDUSD supply zone indicated that why you set sell limit at 0.7840?

Because in my graph, 0.7840 is almost the top of supply zone. Do we execute the trade when the price reach right at the middle on the zone max?

hey guys
everything is closed …
usd cad stoed me out with +120pips
eur jpy with+40 pips

think now its time for selling cad jpy and aud jpy
hopefully we see a drop :wink:

Thanks, R2. Good to know about the GBP as well as your experience with lower TF zones falling within corresponding higher TF zones.

Sorry for the replies everyone. I got lasik about a week ago so was taking a break from screens outside of work as much as I could. Its been hard though! I may take another week off, we’ll see how it goes :slight_smile:

When you say you go down to the H4 TF to confirm the entry point, what are you looking for? Are you looking for a supply zone in a supply zone or a demand zone in a demand zone to confirm the best time to enter? Or are you looking at PA? Or something else?

txs

AUDUSD sell with 70 pips , happy piping…