Supply & Demand Trading System

Had a tight SL on this trade, still got killed by the spread. Hate it when that happens!

I’ve lost , sl triggered for -113pips. I was wrong. Probably because of news I play it. But before entering it does look promising to me . Gut feel I call it. I was prove wrong nonetheless . I lost 0.3% of my balance

I’ve one more position open. Which is the long ej pair. About two hour and a half from now. Draghi will speak. Volatility would be expected. Let’s see.

damn what a start…instant sl …
that wasnt magic…this was black magic ^^
hunting for the next set up

The news was coming and we were on the wrong side. That’s all.
Not gonna take any trades for the rest of the week but will be preparing for the next week!

Eurjpy hit my sl. Meh…

Hi R2, I think you were right. I had a good start to May but my trades in the last week all reversed on me.

I just opened my account last week. This is my plan as well, to trade micro lots until I’m ready for the real deal. I plan to start trading live next week.

txs

Many more fish in the sea! I mean trades! Keep your chin up.

I learnt so much more in 1 month of live trading compared to 5 months of demo trading! You really learn about handling pressure when you have live trades!

It’s gonna take a while to get comfortable with live trading, but I hope you stick through that period and learn from your mistakes and that way atleast you will breakeven after a few months! (Not gonna sugar coat it like the brokers do)

Keep testing your system and refine it! Good luck!

I know I said I wasn’t going to trade for the rest of the week,

BUT!

THIS SETUP came up. And I dont know how to let it go. So, I am in it going Long

EURCHF
D1 TF
LONG

Thanks, R2. You always give the truth in a motivational way. I know I have a few more mistakes to make so want to get all those kinks worked out before I trade the big stuff and also experience live trading.

txs

Upper trend line. Good trade. I like this

Long gbpjpy @ 154.695
Tp @ 160
Sl @ 152.5

Update
Sl moved to 151
1.162% risk
RR 1.4:1

Hi Joe - this is similar to Maryos trade@ 301 Moved Permanently

What a coincidence .

i try it with the eur/nzd again…
it penetrates the last zone , if it breaks we might see a nice sell of…
but iam long now so guess it holds…

Eur/NZD Daily Long

thats a hughe sl …try to get en reward of at least 2:1 …
maybe splitt your position and set the first target on the same level as the very first ressistance appears
cause your target is very hard to archieve there are many many other ressistance zones in front of
just from my experience…
and remember we all are no pros we all are learning and trying…
.its all about sreen time …its an art to draw accurate zones
so keep up ya work… like to see more :slight_smile:
and here is some nice source of information i found …just check it out
The 6 golden rules of supply and demand trading and orderflow
i like this page / guys very good education material…
Keep it piping…

SL hit! Pssh!