Supply & Demand Trading System

AUDCAD
Still in this trade, not sure how it hit your SL. It has been green since I entered it yesterday.

AUDNZD
Missed out on this monster of a trade!

Trades to look at
Short - AUDUSD
Moving down from the downward moving trendline. But the price violated my supply zone so, imma stay out

Short - NZDUSD
Price moving south after hitting the supply zone, but the overall trend of the pair is bullish, so imma stay out again.

Short - NZDCAD
Pin bar off the Supply zone. but overall trend is bullish, so out

Short - AUDCAD
Been since yesterday. Bounce off the downward trendline + bounce off the Supply zone + Overall trend is Bearish! Lets see how this goes!

This is how i got stoped out in aud cadā€¦but i re entered it muhahah ā€¦

i re entered after trendline break ā€¦

Glad you were able to make some dough too!
I am out of this pair now.

Great you guys are killing it, good going have a great week-nd.:13:

thx bro ā€¦we are on a good way i think :slight_smile:

Thereā€™s a potential long on GBPJPY right now however be cautious because GBP is in a big downtrend.

USDCAD looks interesting too, but I would prefer for it to drop a little bit more before going long

yes i watch these gbp pairs as well we might see a small reversal hereā€¦
i like the crude oil set upā€¦price is near to a supply ā€¦

I had the exact same analysis as you! I mean 100% same as you. But none of those trades were successful for me as you too might be aware. I thought maybe GBP is good enough to trade now, but I was wrong.
Risks associated with the trades were low, so no big losses but another L in the books.

heh, but I didnā€™t enter neither of those. I only enter after the price starts to bounce, this of course lowers my RR ratio, however increases win probability. And in this case the price didnā€™t bounce enough.

As for today, I donā€™t see anything tradable yet

Just had a great trade on NZD/USD

congratulations! I was looking to short it too, but it just bounced too fast for my taste

Its always better to take the trade after it starts to bounce, unless your 100 % sure that is going your direction. I often do the same, wait until the bounce , i ratter get some pips than getting beat down as YourMother does which i agree with.

Second that! Way too quick for me unless I had pending orders in place.

Hi tony, I donā€™t think that at any point I can be sure which direction the market is going to go, all I can do is predict how it might react based on previous experiences at that price point.

Secondly, I would prefer to wait and see how the price bounces and then enter the trades, but strong S&D zones donā€™t give me the comfort to enter trades, once it has bounced off the zone. What would you recommend to combat that ? Because sometimes, the more you delay to enter a trade, your SL starts getting bigger and TP smaller directly affecting R:R.

I personally like to place my entries above the most recent high or low, depending on which way youā€™re going. If the RR isnā€™t good enough in a particular trade, I just skip it.

You know that is part of trading, i usually will go in and just take a smaller profit or i just skip the trade. That is one of the situations where you really need to look at all other options that might be better.

i think its not realistic trying to catch tops or bottomsā€¦i personaly just flip to a smaller tf after i see price reached a zone than draw a trendline and wait for price to break it ā€¦

by the way has somebody catched the gbp pairs ?? gbp usd for example hit a daily ressistance zone ā€¦
for entry confirmation i just used the trendline break in 1h chart ā€¦or even a more simple entry after price breaks the 20 ma in 4h tfā€¦
that way i can eliminate the doubts like " will it bounce? ,will it drop ? when to enter"
for me that works fine

Keep a close eye on AUDUSD, this pair might reverse in the coming hours. The same holds for other AUD pairs as well.

I went long on GBPJPY yesterday, in profit right now, but I donā€™t like how itā€™s moving, so I moved my SL below the most recent low on 1H timeframe, close to break even.

nice run this week for gbp pairsā€¦
hope ā€œyour motherā€ could gain some profit with gbp jpy ā€¦i missed this one but gbp usd made a good profitā€¦

my crude oil scenario was smashed but i wasnt in just waited for pulling the triggerā€¦now waiting for the next supply