I did not predict anything, was just sharing the way I saw it. I'm sorry it didn't work out for you. I care to trade less, but with higher odds. Anyway, I'm just a noob at S&D trading. And I'm way too often on the wrong side.
Whatever, my shoping list for upcoming week (H4/Daily TF) :
- NZDCAD, monthly uptrend, strong bullish engulfing on weekly, daily bearish trendline broken. Long on pullback.
- USDCAD, monthly in bullish consolidation, weekly up, daily up. Long on pullback.
- EURGBP, monthly up, weekly up, daily up. Long on pullback.
Also looking at :
- EURUSD, maybe short on strong pullback, need to see more.
- GBPUSD, short on strong pullback.
- USDCHF, monthly up, weekly up, daily up. Longs only. Daily & weekly did print a higher high but did not achieve to close above those 2 previous highs. Demand levels not clear for me. On hold.