Supply & Demand Trading System

hi guys ok i have been reading through this thread am well nearly half way through am going to start posting my results and trades once i eventually get to this last page
the trade results so far have been great
am hoping that i can see what you guys see and get up to your level

in for the journey :44:

Finally weā€™re getting something. A potential daily short on NZDCAD. Iā€™ll enter after the daily low is broken.

iam watching this here :
usd chf 4 h
we are in supply zone and we have a resistance
price formed a triangle and breaks out of it right into our zone
i want to enter after a 4 h candle can close below/outside of the triangle ā€¦
this is my confirmation that the trend has changed ā€¦i dont try to pick a top in case the supply could not hold and invalids the trade

letz see how it plays out

@mother yap watching this one tooā€¦looks solide so far
.but if the daily high breaks i see it more bullish
but hey iam just here to react not to predict :wink: :slight_smile:

1. EURUSD - SL hit (-50pips x 2)
  2. CADJPY - TP 1 (60pips) and TP 2 hit (120pips)
  3. EURCAD - SL hit (-50pips x 2)

Breakeven week for me. This goes to show that even after 2 good trades and 4 bad trades I still ended up being exactly where I was before!

No doubt, I need to refine the trades I take!

EURUSD didnā€™t workout for me! Were you able to get out of it ?

You were right! EURUSD short was a no go!

The zone doesnā€™t seem strong enough for a short. Hope it works out for you.

USDCHF looks good on the daily TF too!

Supply zone + downward trendline hit + Over trend moving downward + Stoch is oversold

Lets see how this goes.

usd chf is not activated yet ā€¦but iam patiently waiting ;-)ā€¦
cad jpy good call R2

Good you werenā€™t convinced! I lost 84 pips on that trade.

txs

Nope, I lost 84 pips to it. Lame! haha

Unfortunately, it did not. I got triggered but the news reversed it. Terrible month it is for me

I think I forgot to look at the H4 time frame before placing my trade this time. I was only looking at the daily and weekly. I might have held off a little longer had I gone down one time frame.

no reason to think this pair is going to reverse to the downside, at most it will retrace 50% down from the last 4H pivot, then continuation up. DONT FORGET TO CONSIDER DXY ALWAYS, in all USD trades.

ā€œDXY D LONG BACK TO 100.0ā€ by trader KetogenicElijah ā€” published September 10, 2016 ā€” TradingView DXY is still heading up to and certain to hit 100. dont forget to load new bars on that chart to see what has happened with PA since I posted this prediction. DXY has anoother 130 pips to go before it hits 100.0 where it will bounce down, so Iā€™d advise holding off on any live USD/CHF shorts, unless you want ride USD/CHF up first then flip short after DXY hits 100.00 USD./CHF is only 70 pips away from 100.00 so be assured it will hit that, but even after that it could actually hit 101.00 before really getting a serious retrace back down.

Iā€™d like to see .96 again before I reshort NZD/CAD

I did not predict anything, was just sharing the way I saw it. Iā€™m sorry it didnā€™t work out for you. I care to trade less, but with higher odds. Anyway, Iā€™m just a noob at S&D trading. And Iā€™m way too often on the wrong side.

Whatever, my shoping list for upcoming week (H4/Daily TF) :

• NZDCAD, monthly uptrend, strong bullish engulfing on weekly, daily bearish trendline broken. Long on pullback.
  • USDCAD, monthly in bullish consolidation, weekly up, daily up. Long on pullback.
  • EURGBP, monthly up, weekly up, daily up. Long on pullback.

Also looking at :

• EURUSD, maybe short on strong pullback, need to see more.
  • GBPUSD, short on strong pullback.
  • USDCHF, monthly up, weekly up, daily up. Longs only. Daily & weekly did print a higher high but did not achieve to close above those 2 previous highs. Demand levels not clear for me. On hold.

again see DXY chart, should have been short now EUR/USD for a month+

and EUR/USD short was a GO! :smiley: and remains a go. continuation down, it might bounce up to 109.00 but then it will continue on down im actually eyeing 105.50/20, remember DXY is heading to 100.00 look at the chart :slight_smile:
and nothing is going to stop it, then consider the season, heading into thanksgiving and christmas, dollar will remain strong, so everyone can spend lots of money they dont have and get good buying power for XMAS.

Iā€™d have to agree with all those summations of those pairs, except the NZD/CAD on the weekly has a serious inverse H&S going on, and I think its going to be hard for this one to make new highs, maybe bullish to .96 at which point I want to add shorts. I dont like the negative swap, but this one seems like it has alot more potential to move much further downward and complete the H&S and also NOTE worthy is the inverse H&S on the monthly, seemingly capping it already, so short on the rallys on this one for me, but I agree with you on the other 5 :slight_smile:

What about EURNZD?

Iā€™d like to see a weekly close below early sep weekly lowest low to sell the pullbacks. Wait and see ā€¦