Supply/Demand, VSA, Wyckoff with Petefader

Hey, Pete.

Any advice on how to handle the US elections? Simply not trade on November 8/9? Do you have any experience with past elections? Are the markets usually quiet so that there is no reason to trade or are they as volatile as always?

Hey Pete
what are you using for a source of volume these days?

hello there guys, is anyone still trading with Pete? or with his way of dealing with the volume at all?

cheers.

I am a completely new trader and looking for my first trading system. This system looks strange to me, but judging from the comment of others, it seem to be a good one. How do I understand this system and where do I start from?

Damn, a lot for me to catch up to

Pete is gone, and never to return, at least the is the word on the street

The Ever Buying The Rumour VIPER

Can anyone tell if what phase we are et eur/usd please? we are in redistribution or is ranging?

Ive been following both of his threads and what he explain sounds logical. Is bad cuz peoples dont contribute at this thread like in past. Keep up the good work Pete.

Following and still practising in demo. Hope to on in live account soon

So dramatic, Viper. Had to post just to prove you wrong. :v:

1 Like

:fearful::fearful::fearful: OMG it’s a ghost? NO it’s a mirage? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ehehe It’s just the good old fellow Pete, how are you mate :D. I see you still have haters, non believers, but you also have us lolol…

Speak tomorrow live if you know what a mean :stuck_out_tongue: .

Stay safe.

1 Like
3 Likes

petefader do you mind posting one more setup. found this threads very late and peoples are not posting setups anymore. thank you

Hello. Can any of experienced vsa traders tell me if this was a valid setup?

Can this VSA stuff be applied to the daily,?

i wonder from where you could get the volume on forex as it is OTC and there is no official records for any exchange

If you do a Google search or search on the BPs forum regarding forex volume, you’ll get answers with more detail than mine.

I believe that the volume seen on a Forex chart is Tick volume for the currency pair in question. This means it’s describing each price change by tick for the particular broker of the chart being viewed.

Few price changes over the session - small volume bar, many, many price changes over the session - tall volume bar.

Studies have been done concluding tick volume is within a 90% accuracy of actual volume. I’m citing this from a brief Google search done in the past few days. This is not based on an in-depth study of my own.

Of course there are believers and non-believers in the accuracy and efficacy of forex tick volume.

KC

The beginners guide to forex trading foreign exchange. The one pair did really well under this mechanical trading system while the other saw mostly red. Greeting one of the main approaches i take to the market is trading price action. May approaches is a little unique and therefor it would be useful to explain.

Nice info for me. What if experienced an error in the middle of the road, how to look for the solution?

Very nice buddy I will be watching these tomorrow