Supply/Demand, VSA, Wyckoff with Petefader

that upthrust u had there on second pullback was even better(upthrust and vol lower then previous 2) cos price has already fallen, so i d wait for a pllback not go after 1 candle be it a no demand.
just got on, didn t expect a trade setup since it s friday but bought gold

found a nice accumulation and bought of the lows, tight stop, hopefully has finished with shakeouts, might give it a bit more room but i entered on a buy stop

i think that was more aggressive entry … all the same … i love you trade style .

true, u should wait for AR and a push thro and or a test, i saw that and couldn t resist, plus there were signs of supply exhaustion also, so i got in, risk% calculated, took half already, had a 13 pips stop, price moved 25 up, so somethin in the bank, now if it s gonna go or not i m ok either way, check out pound aussie now ahahhaa, damn

be on the look out for pound aussie, a low volume test now, and a nice no supply and off u go
and there s ur possible no7supply, at that previous resist lvl

we re floating up on low vol, good sign that s there not enough supply to push price down

just saw this 1, sadly didn t caught it in time, well i can t catch all the trades

very bullish indication in my book, keeps me in the trade without takin more profit or close it

1 Like

Nice work … Was trying to send you personal msg but its blocked .

thanks, i dunno, haven t looking into settings etc

possible long scenarion to target that 1hr fib and see the reaction there
godamn, i was thinking of a buy stop, but i said to wait for candle close to see if it s gonna get squashed etc like pete does, and it just broke, to late to enter now

update on pound aussie trade

update on gold trade

i m done trading for today

If you Google it should be able to download.

@petefader explains how to get his vol. feed a few posts back.

KC

[quote=“fabulono1, post:6393, topic:40818, full:true”]
Nice work … Was trying to send you personal msg but its blocked .
dude, message pete, don t message me, i got nothing to sell bud. all u need is in this thread and in pete s videos. cheers

I am not buying anything mate … Just wanted to ask personal question … I can see you getting rich from this trades …keep winning .am closed for the week so i didnt take the trades you pointed out … We continue next week .

i m not getting rich dude, i m just risking between 1% and 5% of my account on any 1 trade, depending on how good the setup looks, if i m more agressive on the entry etc…there s no getting rich in forex overnight… cheers

good to see how the market started this week … looks promising .

first trade for the week

almost hit my stop. but i won t move it, a possible loss isn t that scary
lol WTF, talkin bout shakeouts hahaha

You are a very aggressive trader … Lol … From most of your entry i have seen … I hope you got good money management style ?..

The setup was clear on euro/usd … Tired of waiting for it to move and i got out with lil pips

on most of my entries i get straight into profit, and i bank something and move my stop at BE just in case price decides to do otherwise.on some of the trades i get a far better reward then 2>1, so i can afford to be wrong now and then. and yes, i always calculate my risk in percentage, i don t move my sl unless it s into profit or at breakeven, i always try to make it a risk free trade if possible. i have a win ratio of around 70% on a monthly basis, give or take, or atleast myfxbook and tradebench say so, so i know that in the long run i ll beat the market.

how was my entry on pound usd agressive today? do u consider that climactic vol with a bullish reaction on the 1hr? plus the 5 min entry was on the break of AR and test on low vol? or maybe i m wrong, if so pls elaborate

You are not wrong … From my experience so far …it is better for the next candle after the high volume not to close below the climax volume candle on a demand coming in situation …just one strategy i use in keeping myself safe … You trade is valid …i just pointed out it is aggressive …may be @petefader can trow some light on this .

1 Like