Supply/Demand, VSA, Wyckoff with Petefader

here the EUR/GBP trade

I donā€™t know what you are showing. Can you show analysis and entry?

Is this the only active thread in the candlesticks section? I think we need to get rid of this section.

Even the ā€œPrice Action, Candlesticks, and the Story They Tellā€ thread is in the Free Trading Systems section not this Candlestick crapā€¦ Itā€™s like Iā€™ve been banishedā€¦get me outta here!!!

I actually sent a message about this a couple weeks ago and never got a response. What say you Admin? Kill the section, or at least put this thread under trading systems or something. I search by latest post rather then section, but Iā€™m assuming not all do.

ā€¦and how about a sticky? I think thatā€™s a given. :slight_smile:

sorry i will post the analysis, i also think pics get cropped when they too big and then its hard to see, i will try to upload them elsewhere and try to post links.
Peace

OMG I forgot all about the Volume it must have slipped my mind! Thanks Pete for your comments! Note to self, include volume on charts LOL :8:

Pete I wondered if you have ever come across Tim Ordā€™s way of looking at volume change at highs/lows to determine price direction? I have his book and it is quite interesting indeed.

Never checked him out before, but looking now. It seems to boil down to looking for high volume reversal trades off previous s/r. Thatā€™s reasonable. I see he has some fancy software of course, probably overkill but maybe gives a greater edge, I dunno.

Pete can I ask you please, do you ever use any extra tools alongside Volume to help you make decisions? I read that seasoned traders may also use options expiry, indices and futures to figure out out moves in spot currency.

Currency futures volume and net delta can be helpfulā€¦shown recently in this thread actually. I donā€™t consider the others myself.

Already watched a few of the videos. Great stuff man! Iā€™m subscribing to this thread.

Hey Petefader,

I have read up-to page 25 on your 1,500K Pips/Month original threadā€¦Is it safe to move onto this oneā€¦since, I guess, as you saidā€¦you only need a brief understanding of the former thread to enter into this one with a decent understanding.

Once again, loving the threads, man.

Kindest Regards,

• Joshua.

Thank you Pete, up-to page 162 on the first thread, this thread to read next and have learnt so much already, much appreciated Squire!

Hey, there are nuggets of gold scattered everywhere in the first thread, I am reading it all through and making notes, I have a book full of observations and charts already. It is definitely worth reading at least once to get the 100% from it hope this helps you.

Hey Jillion,

Cheers! Will Do, Better prepare myself for a read-athon then, Wellā€¦more of a chart-observationā€¦though, you get the point! :slight_smile:

Iā€™ve learnt so much within the past day or twoā€¦just by reading this.

Glad I finished Pips Schoolingā€¦though, these threads really are the fine Cherries on the cake!

Kindest Regards,

• Joshua.

I normally trade the smaller time-frames and made this quick volume scalp off the R2 bounce.

upto page 219 of the first threadā€¦time for a nice cuppa tea me thinks :44: ahhhh only 366 pages in this thread to read next. Iā€™m gonna be a freakinā€™ Volume Jedi by the end LOL :stuck_out_tongue:

Quiet day tomorrow folks I think what with the UK and USA holidays, thinner liquidity and higher spreads me thinksā€¦more time for volume study!

Still looking for things to pick up a bit more coming off the holiday. First piece of high impact news in 20 mins might bring back the regular activity. Considering G/U short.

ā€¦and look at a/u daily. Hunting the long.