Supply/Demand, VSA, Wyckoff with Petefader

Tassiefx said it well not too long ago…

I’ve been losing some trades recently, but I’ll admit I haven’t been trading technical VSA Setups. Here’s one for critiquing…

Stopping Volume on the 1HR into a resistance zone.

5MIN Chart showed climatic volume at the high, at a price that has not been broken but rejected a few times. A ND appeared along with the ND Confirmation Bar.

Why anyone would pay attention to what this guy is saying is beyond me!!!

I apologize for my recent slew of lacklustered, incomplete posts. Long nights and early mornings attempting to hone my VSA trading abilities probably has taken a toll on me. All part of the game I’m guessing lol. I’ll be sure to clean up my act.

What guy ? Bernanke ?

I was actually talking about Petefaders. Why anyone would listen to him is boggles my mind!!!

LoneWolf Trader pls keep your negative comments too yourself if you can’t provide facts to back them up. before posting that comment you should of asked the same question of yourself " why would anyone listen to you "

Tassiefx, thanks for that info on nd/ns bars

Excelent setup on audusd today. Though, I exited too early on first sign of weakness on 5 min. This was on 1 H no supply candle as it appeared later. The proper PT could be near 50 Fib retracement how the attached H1 chart shows.

Just as I predicted in my last post. I took partial profit and moved stop to break even. Thanks for posting. Keep up the good work guys. :slight_smile:

No offense to Petefader, who I believe is trying to help new traders, after all this is his thread, but Lonewolf who would you listen to, no offense to you either, but I have found Supply and demand to be a pretty good indicator for market direction. I have actually found VSA to be easier than the straight Wycoff method. Which ever way you look at it. In all actuality if you look at most indicators, other than supply and demand they all point to the same thing. Supply and Demand! It is just a matter of preference, in my book!

@pete pls I want you to explain how you do the taking of partial profit and moving to break even. …cos most times I get it rite and start lossing all my pips agn …pls hlp with strategy u use in exiting.

I appreciate the effort but let’s not even debate. We know who he is. He trolls these forums regularly with different user names.

Guys, do me a favor and don’t respond. Thanks.

It was a pre set TP I had while I couldn’t watch the trade, set around 50 fib.

I use s/r, fibs and VSA info to take partial profit when the probability the trade continuing decreases. That’s it.

Here’s hoping the only action I’ll be taking tomorrow is closing this up higher.

…Or maybe tonight. :slight_smile:

Extreme Volume for this time of day at R1, took more profit off after bearish reaction at 75 pips. About 1/3 left on.

awww, do I still have to trade tomorrow?

Am watching G/U closely ,cos I see lots of weakness there …eyez on you baby …lol…pls some one correct me if am wrong.

To further grasp the VSA methodology, I decided to follow someone’s instruction of just trading one pair. So I intend to trade the EurUsd for sometime. But as of right now, this is what I’m dealing with.

IDK, but I see anything tradable in this. Am I the only one? I don’t mind being on the sidelines if that’s what the chart is telling me. Just disappointed with the lack of volatility, even during the London session.

P.S. I wasn’t on when price shot up like that, random to be during those hours anyway I think.

Well yesterday we saw strength at the highest volume of the day, which caused price to continue to rise. And the highest volume point today, it caused the next bar to close higher which indicates strength I believe. The recent down bar was on very little volume compared to the previous two but volatility is low right now so I wouldn’t discount of the chance of price falling. We are at a resistance, however, dating back to last week Thursday.

All 1HR references.

Tnks for ur response …but I wrote that befor d bar that rose above d high volume bar …now am looking wit an open mind …I want to start giving real time update on this forum…cos I dnt like it when pple post as after d set up as happen.