Supply/Demand, VSA, Wyckoff with Petefader

Looking at the 1H picture in E/J I tink we are now on re_accumilation …somebody correct me if am wrong.

This confuses me. The highest volume of the week showed strength, indicating accumulation. But recently the tops have shown more volume than the recent bottoms. The second highlighted price appeared to be a “failed markup”, which caused price to fall throughout the rest of the day.

The zone where price failed during the markup is key. Price could be approaching there soon, which could give us a nice short if the volume is high.

I tink u shud check the high volumes individually and the pics will be clearer to you …all the highest volumes are down bars .

Post some pics with your analysis, it will be easier to understand where you’re coming from. Good call on the GU weakness. Unemployment Claims did some real damage just now.

After the news am now looking to buy both E/U,G/U and A/U …hope dey give me good entry …let’s watch and see fellow vsa traders .

A NS just appeared on EU 5min with a close above confirmation. One appeared earlier after the initial drop but that NS hasn’t had a close above confirmation yet.

Notice E/J 1hr?..

E/u gave no entry cos it didn’t confirm d 1st NS…d 2nd was at dwn and dat made it invalid …but I got an entry at A/U but lost it too …I only got pips frm E/j …some days are like dis …but am still looking at chart especially 15mins dey may still give entry …pete pls comment on dis .

Took most off at +65. Simple setups are the best. Among a lot of noise, this short was text book…and the less trades, the less one is risking.

Another KICK ASS WEEK!! Hopefully getting you all inspired!!! You can get there. Experience goes a long way. :slight_smile:

Learning from Pete master. Here is setup details. Upthrust on H1 and M5. Entry after no demand on M5. H4 is making fifth wave.

Exactly. :slight_smile:

Am now in E/U …5mins push and test wit NS confirmation …I hope am right on this one …also A/U .pete say someting abt dis.

Nice set-up on A/U that i took. noticed a no demand forming on H1

went down to the M5, i was a little aggressive and went short below the no demand as there was some weakness in the background

tnx Pete for the wealth of knowledge you have shared

Not much to say. I was planning to take a look tomorrow rather than take a late day reversal of a very strong move.

Technically correct buy I don’t have much faith in the up move this time of day…and I think traders are exhausted after the large focus on news today.

You’re welcome. It’s a bit risky for my taste, not much weakness had been established considering further back…but sound reasoning generally.

Sorry to say dis …but with all respect to pete …wit the highest vol for today as at now,I see strength coming in am long already wit 10pips and bE placed.

You quoted me talking about a different setup…but it’s all good. Getting rid of risk with volume dying out at this late hour is a good choice. If it gets hit there’s always tomorrow.

looking back i agree it was a bit risky, I still have alot to learn from the master

A/u …45pips …G/U 80pips …E/J…19pips …E/U 60pips …I may not trade agn for 2weeks …lol…I love vsa.

Wow. Great trades guys. I was up from 4:30, ignorant of the fact that the news would bring opportunities later in the morning. Called it a day due to tiredness, only to find out this happened lol. Need to work on my trading hours.