Supply/Demand, VSA, Wyckoff with Petefader

Only 19 pips on E/J? :wink:

Hey Pete. I remember you saying something about widespread, high volume bars on the 1HR and how strength/weakness is seen in them if the next bar closes inside. By inside, you mean between the Open/Close or High/Low?

I ask because with today’s move, the widespread down bar had a low that was broken on the next candle. Of course in hindsight, it was massive amounts of strength but I’m trying to see how I could of seen that from the two down candles in real time. Thanks

Good question. Maybe I’ll make a video on this when I’m not so tired. :56:

By inside I mean closing higher than the previous close. Short answer for now is this. If there is no close below the climax bar low, it’s still valid strength. A pin off lower prices is fine. Volume needs to stay fairly high in that case showing sustained buying at lower prices…low volume would be bad.

And a bullish close adds to the probability that it is ready to turn up, but doesn’t need high volume. And of course from there look for entry on smaller TF.

Real time update…watching E/J on the 50-61.8 zone now …jst as I said yesterday its on re-accumullation …so am looking to buy it if I see any sign of strength cos the retracement frm d high was not on high vol. …correct me if am wrong pls …bringing back ur groove…lol

Also watching G/U and A/u for more signs of. Weakness .

I’m just watching the E/U until I understand and trade VSA well enough, but I’m sure it’ll correlate with the G/U. You’re right though, weakness appeared around 3:30am on the E/U .3350. Maybe a double top will allow me to enter for a quick scalp until things pick up later.

@pete …pls what if a NS/ND appears on 5mins TF and the confirmation closed at a fib zone wit low vol …is it still trade able that way ?

Yeah E/U gave entry but I did not tak it cos it was at d 5mins fib zone …am still waiting for a bounce. Or some good vsa entry to get in …pls correct me if am wrong …

Little trend channel trade on A/U M5. No Supply signal with exit at top of trend channel

Wiat for confirmations pls …lol

I’m looking for a ND on the EU right now. Quick question. Since price failed to confirm by closing above the No Demand, do I look for a “Break/Test/Continuation” Pattern? Or do I wait for price to fall back below the original ND?

At this point, I’m not even sure if there’s much weakness in this. There was a 1HR close above yesterday’s high and the 15Min has shown continued strength. But I will keep looking for an entry.

Fridays…

U shud start frm d 1hr chart …if d nxt candle did not close below d candle with high volume its a no trade or rather strenght is still in d market …so look at G/u it av good set up now…u may get lucky dere …pls watch out for d news

Good Find, I was hoping to only trade EU for a while but this seemed like a legitimate setup, .5% risk taken. EU starting to roll over now as well but it’s not showing great follow through already.

EDIT: lol life is easier at .5% risk. My holy grail.

EU Short.Entry after no Demand confirmation on M5. Highest volume on H1 and M5 near previous resistance level.

Took basically the same trade but my entry was probably wrong. The initial move up caused me to take note of the demand zone, the Automatic Rally. I then took the break of that area.

Do you guys expect price to retrace all the way to the .50 Fib from yesterday’s low to today’s high? I hope liquidity stays high enough before it drifts into the weekend.

It is already late in day and friday. Just expect it to reach next support level around 1.3325 ish level.

Left E/U for u guyz but still on G/U wit 33 pips and runing …partial profit taken …like dis if u love vsa …tnks pete …u are my mentor and rolemodel ,I tink I need to knw u more .

took you advice fabulono1,

A/U ND M5

Pls can u hlp me with the channel indicator on your chat …I love the way it wrks.

Does anyone know how to add a scrollbar to Metatrader platform?

isn’t an indi just a channel i drew myself