Supply/Demand, VSA, Wyckoff with Petefader

I told:

It is true that news also helped.

Hi Jalapenoninja,

Cool username lolā€¦

Thank you for your comments. I have been studying Petes method now for almost a year and itā€™s nice to know that I am understanding the method and reading the charts and setups correctly.

Many thanks

Hi guys, my first post ever. SO I went long the Ā£/$ (1.61876) for the reason shown here. Iā€™m already up a few pips. Lets see how this pans out. The photo attached is just before I entered.

Looking for that break upwards

Results:
Took half off after noticing obvious weakness coming in(+9.8), then BE got hit (+1.3). It looks like it might still go up but I know I could get back in at a better position later after already banking some pips.

Not the best but still good.

My next trade, Long EU (1.25945) after another retest. Not the strongest pin bar reversal but I think there is a possibility for a quick move to BE then let it run or reverse.

Final trade. E$ Long entered: 1.26106

After the Non-Farms reaction proved SM are buying at the low to sell high, I entered long as I felt it theres some buying at the top. But I wasnā€™t going to stay in so I exited once I saw the candle shooting up quickly (sign of reversal). Exited 1.26199 (+9.3) Lucky I did because it only went up a few pips more and dropped all the way back down. Not my favourite day, a touch of over trading but all decisions were made based on VSA and pin-bar reversals and general Price Action.

Overall for the day +8.3

Iā€™m still learning VSA according to Tom Williams / Pete Fader - demo trading.

Hello, I have to say I admire the work you do here very much. I was hoping someone would analyze the movement of NZDUSD and GBPNZD. You know that the Central Bank of New Zealand said two days ago they will bring the currency down. Yet yesterday New Zealand dollar was marked up almost to shake people off.

So I was hoping if someone can look at the charts and tell us where would be a good area to sell NZDUSD and buy GBPNZD. Or whether my bias is wrong and I should wait.

Thanks in advance and keep up the good work.

Hello, I have to say I admire the work you do here very much. I was hoping someone would analyze the movement of NZDUSD and GBPNZD. You know that the Central Bank of New Zealand said two days ago they will bring the currency down. Yet yesterday New Zealand dollar was marked up almost to shake people off.

So I was hoping if someone can look at the charts and tell us where would be a good area to sell NZDUSD and buy GBPNZD. Or whether my bias is wrong and I should wait.

Thanks in advance and keep up the good work.

As far as a qualified ND/NS the criteria is exactly the same in reverse.

NS has to be a bearish candle preferably closing off the low but not necessary. It has to have volume that is lower than the previous two volume bars. It doesnt matter what the heights of the previous two volume bars are in relation to each other as long as they are BOTH higher than the NS volume bar.

ND has to be a bullish candle preferably closing off the high but not necessary. It has to have volume that is lower than the previous two volume bars. It doesnt matter what the heights of the previous two volume bars are in relation to each other as long as they are BOTH higher than the ND volume bar.

Hope this helps

Yes thatā€™s great thanks for that billko

I would like to ask a relevant issue.
Did pete and the followers here use news in their trading?
Shall we ignore news completely (except avoiding the period of high impact news)?

Beautiful distribution on EURUSD. Expect another slumpā€¦ Regards

In respect to high impact news we make ourselves aware of when it is and for what pairs it will affect. News is not traded on its own merits. If news is imminent I for one do not trade until after the release or I trade a much smaller position to reduce risk. If I happen to already be in a trade from some time earlier than I may consider closing all or part of my position or moving stops. At the very least I will be well aware of the release and be watching to make the necessary adjustments as I see fit.
Every trader has a different appetite for risk and may manage differently than I do.

Hope this helps

Hi All,

Would someone be as kind to explain the difference between tests and NS/ND?

Examples on a chart would be fantastic.

Much appreciated. :18:

How do you change the timezone in metatrader?

Hi ctmvas,

your metatrader time is driven by your broker, it canā€™t be changed :slight_smile:

But you do have the option of choosing a different broker. The MT4 times shouldnā€™t effect your trading.

Hi PeekInside,

Iā€™d recommend watching Peteā€™s NDNS video, and anything heā€™s done on fibs. Actually scrap that, on his youtube channel, watch them all from the oldest to the newest :slight_smile: