Supply/Demand, VSA, Wyckoff with Petefader

Beautiful retracement day after good breakout…expect lower prices. I am watching closely what cards SM have got in hands.

G/u and E/U shorts today. Easy setups. :slight_smile:

don’t suppose you could do a quick analysis on your thought patterns on these two please Pete.

Hi guys

Went short on Gold off the NO Demand after a high volume upthrust.
No demand bullish candle closing off the lows confirmed by next candle closing lower.
Any thoughts suggestions or just pure criticism, welcome thanks:56:

Very nice WestPest!

I could, but it’s nothing I haven’t shown before. Perhaps you can study the material, if you haven’t yet, and post your analysis and we’ll take a look. The trades were within the first 2 hrs of London open.

Heres what i see on the euro dollar.

Again any thoughts criticism or insults welcome :54:

Yep, that was my entry off the ND. I could have entered earlier, but I was hoping for higher prices…confluence areas to show weakness. Don’t forget higher TF analysis. Got it in the end though. Up 35 pips now.

Euro/Jpy

Long the FTSE based on the 1hr chart

Good to see someone wants to help that’s all it needed .Nice one.

XAU/USD

Now testing 61.8 fib and has thrown up another No Demand.
Locked in at breakeven.

EURUSD – looks like distribution before high impact news…regards

I didn’t get in on that particular ND as on the FXDD volume feed this was not technically a ND as the volume wasn’t lower than the previous 2 bars indicated by the red arrows in the attached image.

There was an earlier ND at 8:40am GMT highlighted by the yellow arrows again in the attached image.

Hi All,

GBPUSD trade today.

The overall trend on the Daily is down.

On the H1 we see signs of weakness as highlighted in the image below.

The 5 min confirms weakness and gives us a few ND entries highlighted in the second image below.

Any constructive criticism is welcome.

Euro/Usd

I wouldn’t say E/U ever technically entered Markup Phase. And, I don’t look for NS off lows or ND off highs. Keep learning. :slight_smile:

I really like how pete has got open mind all the time. To be “Unbiased” is a very precious and unique skill.
A have got a lot to learn from you. Regards

Would this entry be a valid one Pete? There was a strong move off of stopping volume on the 3rd, then a retracement to the 50-61.8% fib zone. It doesn’t feel like a great setup though. Possibly the NS occurred to high up, as price approached a heavy area of supply?

Any feedback is much appreciated. Love your work!

P.S. I like entries on the M5 like you do, just trying to learn more from what westpest posted on his charts.

Anyone else take advantage of the high volume bin bar reversal USDCHF Long ?
1st entry - Exited at BE +1.2pips
2nd Trade - Exited half at +14.7 pips, 2nd half locked at BE still running but looks like it may get stopped out