Supply/Demand, VSA, Wyckoff with Petefader

hi guys

Can we hear some rewievs about how good this Skype room is?

Can a few guys said some words and share an opinion what to expect from this Skype room before subscribing?

thank you

Buster48,

Thank you very much I really appreciate your reply.

Thanks

Hi LetterB, my Skype chat is simply a free chat that anyone learning or trading my method can join.

If you are asking about the live trading sessions, I use Gotowebinar with screen share and voice, showing my charts in real time, giving analysis and trade entries. Iā€™ll let members tell you the quality of analysis and trades if any happen to come in hereā€¦

Pete no offence but I was asking your clients : )

I will never trust a salesman word again in my life without confirming from actual clients.

Would you buy a car without talking to other people who use it? Or any other thing in life for that matter that has some value for you?

It would be stupid right? And even than there is no sure thing but at least you do your research homework.

no offense

Thatā€™s why I said Iā€™ll let others tell you. I could have told you about my 90% win ratio and all the personal attention that I give, but I didnā€™t. No offense taken, I know this industry is full of crooks. Do what youā€™re comfortable with, and do your own research. :slight_smile:

You know your win ratio of 90% is only your ratio not your clients ratio.

And those ratios are usually results from years of experiencing the markets in general and those statements should be taken with extreme cautious.

As far as I know you donā€™t give any signals for trades.

So I am again more interested in your clients win ratio.

It seems with each reply you are digging a bigger holes for yourself : )

yes I am waiting for others to tell meā€¦you can also leave me a private message

Iā€™m digging a hole for myself? Actually, itā€™s cool man. Please donā€™t join my room. Thanks.

Iā€™m yet to discover the world of Futures, which I barely know anything about, thatā€™s next on the list. Studying Options for now along with VSA. I do however prefer trading indices, notably UK100/FTSE using elements of Pete Faders VSA which has completely changed my perspective on trading.

Hereā€™s todays trade on the FTSE, got out early as usual but moved to BE very quickly as always so this works for me. Waiting to re-enter on a retracement and risk only part of todayā€™s winnings.

^^ Ignore all the text and mark ups as everything has shifted

So Iā€™m one of Pete clients. I spent days reading this thread and watched his youtube videos. He has shared as much information as anyone I know in regards to VSA and his method. After screwing around for months with several indicators and other crap, I came back to VSA to truly understand price and smart money. Granted, Iā€™m relatively new to Forex (started in March) but Iā€™ve learned a ton from Pete.

Since joining Pete on the webinar, Iā€™ve come to understand high probability VSA trade setups. Pete gives a detailed look into several pairs at the beginning of each session. From there, we dial into the best setups and wait (patience is key) for proper VSA entry. We go over entry, SL and TP targets, but its up to each trader to manage the trade according to their risk level. Iā€™ve become a better trader since the webinar, but I have a lot to learn.

If you have other questions, please PM me. Thanks

Hi,

This is my experience of subscribing to petes live trading service;

I subscribed for 1 month sometime ago, my experience of watching his webinarā€™s was, he does explain how and why he gets into each trade and explained it easily for all attendees. Yes he did make failed trades but he also made some very good trades.

At first i was hesitant to spend $115 (were all cheap skates!) but i found that you get quite a lot information and will help speed up your learning rather than spend weeks and weeks reading through this threadā€¦ my reason for subscribing was to understand his VSA method and not to copy his trades in real-time. Its not alot of money to try it out for a month. I know i wasnā€™t dissapointed.

He has his own way of trading and analysing the market conditions, he has lots of experience and it takes time to get to his level. His method has really helped me cut through the noise of the market and see potential trade setups that i didnā€™t see before.

Has my win ratio improvedā€¦yes but its not just due to Petes method as i also use WRB analysis so i canā€™t give a true reflection of my win ratio just according to using Peteā€™s method. Hope that makes sense!

haha come on Pete, you have to have a sense of humuor in this market : ) And you know, market has thought me to ask annoying question thatā€™s all, and to be an extreme sceptic : )

Thanks guys, will pm you for extra informations!

Pete is very good as what he doesā€¦ period. He has many years of experience and knows what he is doing. His win % is very good and his webinars are the well worth the money. I mean seriously where the hell are you going to get any legitimate trader education for $120.00 a month? If your asking if you join the group will you automatically be gifted with a 90% win rate then the answer is a resounding NO! Pete can point out what a good setup is but he cannot push the button for you and he sure as heck cant manage the trade for youā€¦ which takes much more experience than any amount of money can buy. Trading is damn hard work and that part is all up to the traderā€¦ not Pete.

Your posts with Pete come off very condescending whether you intended them to or not. Peteā€™s got a great sense of humor but he has dealt with enough pain in the ass traders to not want to be called a salesman in his own thread that he has graciously made and kept up for years to help newbie traders. You should show some respect just for that fact alone. Between his FREE youtube channel and his threads here at babypips i guarantee he has helped 100ā€™s if not thousands of new traders and it never cost them a penny. If you cant respect that than you probably wouldnt do well in his group anyway.

Hi LetterB,

I thought Iā€™d throw my two cents in here, as Iā€™ve bee trading Peteā€™s method for quite a while. To borrow your car analogy though, I could teach you how to be a race car driver, but you could still crash into a ball of flames! :slight_smile:

First though, $115 per month, for three days of webinars (12 days) at 3 hours each, so 36 hours of screen time with someone risking a fair bit of capital and making 90% win/loss, and youā€™d be up for $3.20 per hour.

Now onto the method, I can say that from a third party, Peteā€™s win/loss is low 80%, and he takes most of his risk off (takes profit around 1R), more often than not trailing a smaller portion on the remainder of the move. Thatā€™s a pretty big expectancy in anyoneā€™s books.

All Iā€™ve done to learn, is read this forum and the other one at length, study the youtube videos, and ask a lot of questions :slight_smile: Itā€™s all there, itā€™s a repeatable method day in and day out, but thereā€™s work to be done to learn it.

My own win/loss ratio? Itā€™s around 65-70%, but I ski off-piste a lot and am always trying to find improvements to the method, different trade management etcā€¦ Any other queries, feel free to post them here, but Iā€™m not sure the guy with the 80% win/loss ratio will be PMā€™ing you :slight_smile:

my name is hany and iā€™m one of Peterā€™s clients in the live trading room, the room is great, Pete teaches his method day after day, questions got answered right away, the best thing about it that he doesnā€™t change his method at all, whatever you will hear the 1st day (in-terms of the way he analyzes the market) he will be using it the next day, therefore you will learn the least subjective method and his wins trades too almost 90% of the timeā€¦it will take time for sure to understand it and get yourself familiar with the style but you have to be patient and reasonableā€¦you wonā€™t regret itā€¦
Hany

hi everybody and pete :slight_smile: !

well i read this thread but i think its way better on a chart picture :stuck_out_tongue:

well i use the method with fib zone .50 .618

and i think i miss something ā€¦

well the stopping volume was bigger than the candle i circle ! so i dont understand why price wasnt able to go higher. i like to take aggressive trade so i dont wait the
push throughā€¦ soo when price hit the zone .50 .618 and make a high volume candle like on my picture on the 5min timeframe with a bullish/bearish reaction candle and after we can check for a no demand/no supply.

i know my english was so so but i wish you understand what i mean.

well i really like your thread pete , so thanks for your help ! :slight_smile:

Hey Petey Pablo! Iā€™m glad I have a little time to get back to your thread! With the exception of 1 recent contributor it looks like a nice group and discussion going on here :smiley:

I am hoping to have some time to get the videos up this weekend. They are only audio so I am going to try and find a way to put up a chart during the video without it taking me hours to put it all together. I have some ideas but weā€™ll see if they work. There are about 5 hours so far. For the folks who have been studying this stuff for awhile, the first video or two are going to be elementary to you. Following that, I consider there to be some gems, especially if youā€™re interested in trading futures as a complement to FX.

Iā€™ll work on getting it posted soon guys, and Iā€™ll let you know. Hopefully the wife doesnā€™t have too much house work planned for me this weekend :31:

PS - the class I have been teaching to 15 students at the University has been going great - very cool experience and I owe a major thanks to Pete for all the hours of trading under him. (not physically under him, that would be weird. Rather studying under him LOL)

Peace love and buffalo wings

[QUOTE=PipDaddy777;663060]Hey Petey Pablo! Iā€™m glad I have a little time to get back to your thread! With the exception of 1 recent contributor it looks like a nice group and discussion going on here :smiley:

PS - the class I have been teaching to 15 students at the University has been going great - very cool experience and I owe a major thanks to Pete for all the hours of trading under him. (not physically under him, that would be weird. Rather studying under him LOL)

dirty boy LOL:32: ,I for one look forward to your vid.cheers.

Thanks guys for nice reviews, I really appreciate it, I think in general it was a nice idea to all newcomers like me to make a decision easier.

Just one of the recent projects I was looking intoā€¦I almost bought Smart Trader, the guy probably lied to me on a personal call for 2 hours trying to convince me that he has 1500 clients and only 10 refunds. Praising the product that has more than 90% probability etcā€¦ To shorten the story, I found real ex-users, and after doing further research I came to conclusion that I better run away from those people. Sorry if I sounded like a Douchebag, I donā€™t have a problem with that, rather that than wasting 6 months on learning some stupid product. And wasting time is far more important to me than losing money. After all the scams I was sucked into I probably become more aggressive and less polite in my communications and I probably donā€™t even notice anymore. Sounds familiar to anyone?

Thanks again guys for taking time to share your experience.

Hi Yagi ,I also have been looking into WRB analysis, to use maybe in conjunction with Petes method of VSA.have you found any good info sites on it,all I cant seem to find that many that you donā€™t have to pay for ( being a fellow cheapskate):wink: cheers.