Supply/Demand, VSA, Wyckoff with Petefader

Damn I was sleeping! :49:

Temporary upload at least please :smiley:

After checking with Esignal, which I should have done before, the Volume looks like yours. Youā€™re correct. I guess you have to question anything you get from a broker no matter had good itā€™s been behaving. I have been checking with Esignal, I was just less focused today trying to take questions and rambling. Still a good week, 5/6.

LOL LOL!! eff it, Peteā€™s doinā€™ it LIVE! Heā€™ll make the money LIVE!!

Iā€™m glad to hear you say you have used FXCM Trading Station volume, that puts me at ease. Its the only one I have ever properly used and liked, I cant afford ESignal just yet. My live account is with Dukoscopy, its not bad but I like to do all my analysis on Trading Station.

Send us a link when you get this album done, sounds interesting.

I havenā€™t actually used FXCM as my main Volume indicator much.

For the most part, one thing can be said about brokers. The Volume feed will be good most of the time, maybe some better than others, but they are never ā€œwrongā€. Itā€™s just limited information because the price activity they offer is only a small portion of the entire system.

Thatā€™s why since we lost IBFX Iā€™ve been sayingā€¦compare 2 or 3 brokers. Look for a consensus. Try to get a read on the entire market by double or tripling your access to price activity with multiple brokers. This is officially what I recommend to anyone who doesnā€™t have Esignal. The brokers you choose are up to you. Iā€™ve havenā€™t tested enough to say. I hope that helps clear up the issue.

Cool, will do. :slight_smile:

I worked with FXCM. I have found that they are not fair.
Today my live account is at FxPro, they are straight.
Pete said that FxPro volume feed is not very good. Therefore, I use for preparation MetaQuotes, but I open the trade at FxPro.

U-J: distribution expected.

hey pete, i would drag my balls through a mile of glass if you can upload that webinar (:

USD JPY was a gift last week lol. Pretty ā€œeasyā€ to jump in.

If you look at the bar with the red arrow, this is an upthrust, in my opinion but it failed. I would like to know what iā€™m my missing here. Thanks.

Two things. Typically upthrusts are more dependable when youā€™ve seen weakness at the first high that it pops above. Second, I wouldnā€™t trade off a Daily signal without confirming it on smaller TFs.

Of the 2 you pointed out, only the blue had high volume which added to the probability, and that one did play out. The way I trade off them, the higher the volume the better.

Damn, ouch. Iā€™ll see if I can edit it downā€¦maybe.

Am I the last to realise that Peteā€™s location "onion spur mwg is not somewhere in the US but part of the milky way galaxy (mwg) check it out on google.This may have been discussed somewhere on this forum ,if so I missed it. So Pete maybe as some have suspected an alien,which would explain a lot. Am I the first to work out who you really are Pete and if so do I get a prize. :35:

Hi Guys,

Am I looking at this correctly?

Link for better screenshot.

I know this is a VSA thread. Has anyone tried trading on the bill willaims MFI, which is a MT4 indicator? Looking at the daily time frame, there are times it looks promising while using it with support, resistance, climactic volumeā€¦

Id never heard of it CT but it might be worth a look, I wonder what Pete thinks about it, threads been real quiet last couple of days,hope they havenā€™t all gone AWOL .:wink:

SM is not clearly showing a consensus to the left at this time. I may not trade today. Usually these things are cleared up on Non-farm Friday. Same happened in Jan.

Last week was great, but you have to read the mood of the market. Right now uncertainty, lack of consensus.

Hey guys I got a email from FXCM today. Hereā€™s a snippet of what it said:

RECENTLY LAUNCHED FEATURES

Impressive updates to our award-winning Trading Station reveal real trading volume data.

Real volume data??? I wonder how accurate that could really be? Can anyone comment on this? I would think real volume would be better than tick volume, right?

Really is quiet the last 2 daysā€¦

Can anyone help with this?