Supply/Demand, VSA, Wyckoff with Petefader

I would think it’s 100% accurate, but keep in mind it only represents FXCM clients, which is probably 1/10,000th of the entire FX market (guessing the % but you get the point). Accurate but limited. I’ll take a look next week.

You ask if it’s better than tick. To me there is nothing better than tick. You want the pulse of the market as a whole, not a small %. That’s why Esignal is still the best, by far.

Faw Rex
Only the second bear is NS.
NS features are: bear, small bottom pin, the volume short than the previous two candles’ volume.
NS confirmation is the next bull candle that closes higher than the NS’ upper .
NS invalidate: the next bear which closes lower than the NS.

Good stuff!

I figured that about the first bearish candle, but wasn’t sure if it had to be the next candle which confirmed a bullish reaction or if it could be in the next couple. The bearish reaction to the first “NS” closed lower, so like you say, it was invalidated.

Thanks for the help.

thanks for explanation.vsa is very great analytical tool that must be known by traders

how was your trading week Pete?

Here is a thread about real volume on fxcm
Real Volume and Transactions Indicators @ Forex Factory

On the A/J we’ve had a SC on the weekly after a strong DT move since November.

H1 and H4 is showing a back up to the creek after the jump across the creek on low supply for now. I’m not super keen on taking trades during Asian hours however the set up looked too delicious.

The signal also corresponds with an overbought position on the daily downtrend lines where price has created support from the former resistance on these TLs.

I keep getting caught trying to fade, ahhhh :56:

Damn, this week forum is being as quiet as the market :24:

How are you doing guys?

I’m not trading until Tuesday. I lowered my risk this week and went 1/3. Not my usual results. :slight_smile:
Time to step back and let the charts tell me when to trade. It always comes back.

Yeah, I haven’t trade this week so far and probably wont. Seems like it’s haunting time for big money.

Looks like stopping volume if that’s what it’s called near the support line, small spread down with high volume, the candle directly left of it a bearish candle with large spread down and low volume (strength) and looking like buying to the left (strength) with a low volume large spread bearish candle before the stopping volume, took a nice entry long but got out too early, as it hit TP when I was away. But I’m not complaining, followed my rules.

On a demo account as I’m still learning the arts of this method. This thread and Pete’s channel have been very useful!

Some charts looking a bit better today. GBP up move after news was an obvious one. I went long G/J 9 mins after the news. :slight_smile:
Some other pairs though…e/u, a/u, crappy still.

Hi Pete,

I have been following your VSA method for a while now…I do regard it highly, I have one little question…you advise us to trade counter trend only when the vol is climactic in comparison to the left of the chart. Would you say the vol on the G/J via the 1hr was climactic…approx 3 hours ago. I’m still working the kinks with VSA, Also…I only have a trading time frame of about 4 hours…being, 2am - 6am Via Forexfactory. Is this a viable time-slot for VSA? I’m kinda limited since my out-side work is quite demanding.

Hope all is well, mate!

Happy trading,

• Romancandles.

There was nothing Climactic yesterday on G/J. Climactic typically refers to ultra high Vol at the end of a trending move. yesterday’s action was around the middle of the recent range.

Took more pips today from the GBP bullishness. G/U long about 5 mins before news. Not my ideal time to enter but it was a valid setup (NS at AR after reaccum) and I figured they were pre-positioning last couple days for this news move. Again, trading the news moves without fundies. Charts give facts, not speculation. :53:

these giant one bar candles are making it hard to read :34::34::34::34:

Apply the principles and you always get an answer. :slight_smile:

Watching this E/U right now warming up for a short. Fake break of resistance, volume on 5 min is nice.

Got it. Text book range trade. 4/4 for the week. Done. :slight_smile:

took that same trade

Hi pete…is it possible to get this thread on pdf…thanks for the good work