Supply/Demand, VSA, Wyckoff with Petefader

EURDOLLAH

Gimme some feedbacks and input etc guys! Let’s get some chat going. Have I missed anything? Any additional points? Gogogogogo!!!

Looks good, I see no reason for a short. Longs are still in play when the next setup appears.

I think London will today launch an EU distribution. But it depends on the EUR Unemployment Rate.

I’m not so sure, that volume on FOMC suggested buying on that down move. Business as usual targetting the next level of supply on the daily for me. But we should be due a retrace on yesterday’s upmove, was quite climactic.

Textbook U/J long, spring, plus NS retest. Similar long on the E/U.

The demand level on the daily is nuts :slight_smile: My gut says it wants to go lower, but it’ll take a hell of a push to get through. Great long :57:

We are of one mind. Nice long on the whole line.

on the euro 1h… something i’ve got into the habit of doing is drawing the 50/61.8 fib zone, but then within that zone looking for any key highs (or lows) that occurred to tighten the zone (and my entry).

Worked a treat today :slight_smile: Currently 6:1, more of them same would be great.

The end is near.

we’ll just take it the other way eh :slight_smile:

Have you got any cyclical stats Pete, like months that “normally” provide a bit of a major swing in the market?

I join with the question.

+1 on that. Supporting facts would be a good one.

I hate stats like that, turns trading/speculation into gambling… Just read the trading range (Wyckoff: TR) and measure the supply and demand, tells you everything you need to know.

EU!

No crazy climactic selling, but we had a triple top type deal. There was quite a bit of selling NY time but that was news. Shortening of the thrust though, buyers don’t look super strong. Friday tomorrow so maybe after that early morning push they’re just easing off a bit. Feels like we’re due a retrace, buying sentiment seems to be weakning, but sellers don’t look super keen yet either… suppose it’s crazy to start selling big into an upmove like that unless you know for sure it’s gonna turn around. I’m thinking we’re gonna see a retrace for tomorrow and maybe early in the week, down to 1.1000, test that level then off up again probably. What do you guys think?

Not really. March/April and Oct/Nov are typically good moving months though. I agree with Traderjoo. You want the pulse of the current market. History is history.

BTW Thursday was a G/U short for me that ran and ran making it a decent week. 2/2. Doin it live in 20, 1, 5. :smiley:

I’m going to stay quiet about my AU 1h head & shoulders! :slight_smile:

Or as I like to call it my… “I’m buying a new Landrover” setup.

got a general bit of chat/whinge, wondering what you guys reckon…

I’m on twitter a bit, read a few blogs etc… why are these market analysts so out of synch? A pair retraces for the week, and it’s either chaos or glory for the USD? I find I trade better in a thought-proof bubble but it’s boring as hell…

Solutions? What do you guys reckon?

I reckon it’s a European bank holiday, it’s gonna be slow.

Confirmed ND on the 0830Z bar? Talk about a crystal clear fast setup!