Supply/Demand, VSA, Wyckoff with Petefader

Nice work! Took the same, used the Daily R1 as my target (hit it almost to the number). Looking at the Daily chart, if there’s symmetry in this move, looks like the rest of the month might be ranging… :rolleyes:

GBP/JPY Long.

Hi guys
I am new to this VSa by petefader but i do say its the simplest i ever came across.
Nice job pete.
I have attached a chart.Have i marked stopping volume correctly

Usd/jpy long

No, I can’t tell what pair you have posted, but that candle should finish well off the low, maybe at least 1/2 off the bottom with obviously extra high volume for that time of day. You can see an example of stopping volume to the left there, May 6th?

EU Long

The Hourly didn’t really show much, then again, it’s a continuation move so there wouldn’t really be much volume at the bottom. Monday ranged after the down move at the end of the week and showed signs of accumulation. Couldn’t resist the NS and spring right at the top of the range!

EUR/USD Short.

Petes E/U short from Tuesday.
Re-entered short on the 618 fib and volume rejection.

I have an issue of looking at too many pairs, and too many time frames. Does anyone have a similar problem?

Yep :slight_smile:

Only my two cents but it’s what I’ve been doing for the past 5-6 months, I trade A/U & U/J at the Asian Open (if there’s an entry) and I trade E/U and G/U at the London Open. Still keep an eye on A/U or U/J to set up.

I found that for every setup in G/J or E/J it was a pound or euro move. I like seeing what’s going on in the US Dollar without the crosses.

hi guys help a fella here…i am amazed by how prices find strength /weakness in M5 and rally always against my setups.Can someone please explain…whats with strength/weakness from LTf…i dont feel like i can trade anymore until i grasp this

There was a nice and clean gold setup this afternoon. Gold produces some good entries nowadays. I didn’t take it, I was like it is too late, and Friday aswell. The high volume candle is at a previous 1H resistance too:

Then BAM, it is still going:

Hi Skilled Pete,

I wouldn’t be too fussed with strength & weakness on the 5m until you’re satisfied with overall movement on the daily/hourly. Strength/Weakness on the 5m can be anything from intra-day levels, profit taking, running higher timeframe stops, news, market opens etc… if you trade inline with the daily/hourly, you’ll atleast be in the right overall direction.

The 5m tf is extremely handy for noting the climactic volume we’re looking for (but we’ve already determined from the higher time frame both in what direction we’re looking and where we want to se ethe volume).

My two cents but fairly inline with Pete’s o/all method.

That was a sweet setup to finish the week.
Dont usually enter from one minute but was to good to miss.
Exited at the 618 fib level.
Should of kept some on went another leg higher.

E/U Long.

Nice Mr. West. Drawing those lines over the price really helps highlight the patterns.

Wish i had switched to short bias at the 618 fib of that move.
Would have caught some of the landslide euro move tuesday morning.
Oh well.Only taking one trade a day.

Attempting to trade using smaller timeframes for larger timeframe targets is like trying to predict the movement of the galaxies by looking at our solar system.

Thanks…that explains it

I have seen that the safest entry is when we have an ND at or near support and a NS at /near resistance.
Now i have both indicators///theNDNS and a sup/ress mq4…what i need is an indicator that shows that a ND has occurred at/near support or a NS has occurred at /near resistance.
any one with such an indi…or can code

Ok after having my best week ever last week, this one was by far the worst ever. :frowning:
And i did some kind of mistake on almost every trade while last week was essentially mistake free. I hate myself.