Supply/Demand, VSA, Wyckoff with Petefader

Hi all,
been reading up and viewing Petes great work here and thankful for his efforts to show his method of trading albeit very complicated, but like Tom williams says “I never said it was going to be easy”,

Efffect

Actually Pete’s way of VSA trading is the easiest. Compare it to what Williams wrote in the Master the Markets book, or to the original Forexfactory thread about trading VSA by Malcolmb, these are much more complicated.

Yeah, VSA is not a mechanical system, you always have to use your brain for this. But it has a true edge on the market.

Yes, i was in the GBPJPY trade aswell. (which makes me happy) But more important tell us more about you multiple broker volume.

U/Cad long today. Text book.

It’s custom made and gives a combination of price feeds from multiple brokers that I chose. It solves this ongoing issue of trust worthy Volume on MT4. I will make it available through my website in a couple weeks as a subscription.

Many of these up trends have begun to hit selling, but I’m not convinced to sell yet. Perhaps a news trap coming up…

Hey,
Could I please get some feedback on this trade I’m in?
I thought there was strength in the background on the H1, price arrived at 61.8% of last leg with news on high volume showing rejection, entered on break of AR…

Good stuff, but what I don’t like about this trade is that you’re buying into a price area that showed high Vol weakness. Look at that supply on the 5 min off the high price today. If you were buying lower, and further away from that, it wouldn’t be so much of an issue. Besides that you have everything correct. It’s not wrong, but a matter of how aggressively one trades. Thanks for the post.

Thanks for the quick reply Pete :slight_smile: I was thinking about that congestion there too. To be honest, I kind of think it might be a bit too high on the H1. I would have liked to see price fall to the lower 50-60.8% area marked on the H1 and show volume. Ill hold this and see what happens, but in the future I will definitely be taking more conservative enteries

Yep, G/U did it on news. Congrats. :wink:

is this is a possible trade setting up?

weakness in background on hourly, price pushed up to 61.8% with rejection. potential double top entry setting up on 5 min?

No set up occured, 14EMA held strong

Hi guys, any recent updates on this so far? I was just starting to follow this.

Where do I go to get the original strategy written down here? I will watch the you tube video but someone else on here told me I should check into the VSA strategy after I posted things I liked using in forex and what analysis I liked using. I like the strategy of knowing why traders do what they do. In my opinion this is found in price action not indicators. Any help is appreciated. thanks

Yeah, I mentioned this to you, sorry I didn’t reply to your next question, but yes, I am trading this strategy.

The system would be too much to write it down, it is explained in the videos, the early ones are the general things, the “this is how to trade profitably” series are about how to do this after when you know all the basics.

You mentioned you use volume, pivots, and H4/H1, this is basically used here aswell, though it works on all timeframes.

Tomorrow morning there is a free Skype session about this strategy if you are interested, Pete wrote about it 4 comments above.

Thanks! I will. From what I have seen in the little glimpse I have gotten from the forum it deals a lot with the psychology behind price action. I could be wrong but I will do my research on this.

Thanks for your reply. I am going to try to watch as many videos as possible to day and take notes to get the basics.
I have an appointment so I won’t make the skype appointment today but hopefully I will catch the next one.

30 pips G/A… that’s gbp/aud at 3:00 GMT. I usually don’t look at this pair, I noticed a trade, so I took it.

The free webinar session yesterday was a lot of fun! Had over 60 people. Today’s action…

I am reading Master the Markets now to get an understanding of volume and Supply and demand in regards to this. Is this ia good idea or not. I want to understand the necessary background information without bogging myself down with information that will only tire my brain and not help me.