Supply/Demand, VSA, Wyckoff with Petefader

g/j :59:

Hi Pete! I was wondering if you could take a look at this chart and see if I interpreted it correctly? This method is absolutely fascinating!

The HUGE drop had high volume but that next up candle had even higher volume with a nice pin at the bottom. The two candles I circled both had a bit lower volume, but still respectable and big pins at the bottom showing bull support. Buy at the open of the next candle 1.0831 and it went up and exactly kissed the 61.5 fib! Amazing! I bailed at the 50 tho.

Mike

Hi Mike. Always good to hear that my material is helping! Yes, that is climactic strength. For me I use small TFs for entry as I’ve shown, but the high Volume & test pattern is fractal and does apply to the 1hr.

Trade of the week this week was the G/U long on Tuesday. I know a lot of people got that one. Nice conditions right now, great setups if ur patient.

(Normally these are private vids for subscribers)

Thanks for the info Pete! Looks like the A/U & A/J are setting up nicely.

Thanks Pete! Do you still have a chat room or is it private now? I would love to join when time permits.

I am looking for your 5 min entry strategy but can’t seem to find anything. I’m going to go back over your videos now and see if I just missed it. I love your videos and method, I wish I could drag myself out of bed a bit earlier for the end of the London session! Seems like a lot of missed opportunities there.

Thank you again for taking a look at my chart! I nabbed some pips on another great setup like this on Tuesday on the EU based on the 1hr chart volumes (live trading not demo). Happy trading!

Mike

Yesterday’s EN trade:

Boring day, today’s trade:

Yesterday was nothing movin at all… What pair is it ?

AJ

AU trade today, closed in BE after the high volume appeared. It was already grinding too much.

Darastonius what broker/s are you using for volume feed?

Thoughts on cable today? :33:

Oh wow, this system has been coming a long way. Is there anyone who could give me a quick sum-up of this systems progress/profitability factor for those who just want the tl;dr? I went about 5 pages into the first thread then the second and realized soon after that there is still a long ways to go.

I would like to try this system out for sure. I just don’t want to be doing this off of outdate information.

Wyckoff’s work (basically similar to VSA) is more than 100 years old. If it is not outdated since then, it won’t be outdated in the next 100 years.

VSA is hard to learn. But once you grasp it, you can trade like a true professional. Not just as others who chases stupid indicators on the chart.

Start with Pete’s videos, then look up everything on VSA and Richard Wyckoff’s work.

Quick trade of mine from today. No demand at support, then down we go:

Hi Pete,

Please don’t let this thread to die !
How is your trading going on? :slight_smile:

It will never die! LOL Trading has been great. :slight_smile:

Hello people. I am coming back to trade forex with Pete method. I have been away for a while and I would like to know which broker demo for MT4 you guys are using to get the volume?