Supply/Demand, VSA, Wyckoff with Petefader

Great video Pete! I took the same trade in EU and doubled up by shorting GU as well. GU trade finally starting to roll over, I booked profits in EU way too early. Solid stuff as always. Glad to be back.

Nice. I took A/J short off that fake break today. 50 pips with a 15 pip Stop. :wink: Great conditions.

Hi, did anyone trade using this method during New Zealand, Australia and Japan open market? The market is quite silent during this period and volume is kind of low. I found myself a bit hard to apply VSA method during these time. Any opinion, suggestion or advice? :confused:

Live streaming some of today’s session. Skip to 12:50.

Market forces at work in the real world. There’s no mystery to price movement.

Hi Pete, thanks for the video. it’s a long but with a lot information. for me, it sounds easy but definitely not easy. :rolleyes:

Just came back and i feel like a newbie… I need updates on vsa pete method… Any recommendations pls advice.

pete please … what broker volume feeds are you using? because interbank mt4 is no longer available .

please can u send to me u r indicator which is used ?

can we apply this method to the daily?

FinFX until my multi-broker indie is ready…still waiting.

any one have this indicator please send it here please please

any one have this indicator please send it here please please

Which indicator exactly are you looking for?

seeing image which attached in here is very small. difficult seeing text in picture.
me only one who trouble to see text in image?

[QUOTE=darrinc;768571]Which indicator exactly are you looking for?[/QUOTE]

[B]Hello my friend I want to inidcator in the picture , especially that draws arrow and volume
please find attached
best regard [/B]

i need those indicators which is draw arrow and volume
please any one have it please send it to me or here

NSND MT4 Indicator - Abundance Trading Group