Support and resistance

The market has so many support and resistance levels on a single chart. Horizontal levels, trend line levels, channel levels, as well as some indicators such as Moving Average indicates support/resistance. How could we be sure that a certain level is respected. One of the simplest way is if the chart produces strong reversal candle at any level that should be considered as support/resistance level. Some key areas to particularly watch for such as the last swing high/low, significant Fibonacci levels, Key Moving Averages (SMA 200).

Here is my suport. :rofl: :rofl:
suport

Suport is not a LINE,ITS A AREA,AREA WHERE THOSE WHO OPENED SELL ARE LOCKED
If you,the one who read this,dont believe me,JUST OPEN CHART AND CHECK IT FOR YOURSELF :kissing_heart:

Resistance.
res2

today’s suport and resistance,here are the results

Too easy :rofl: :rofl:
After years of practice and blown accounts :joy: :joy:
1 2
Enough with trading,i better go read some manga;D

The first way that we establish support and resistance is by eyeing the charts and drawing them based on touches of key levels that repel price. You can also if you want insert psychological hold numbers and a half numbers which you will find when laid over your charts always reflect key areas. This will serve as a loose map for you to make decisions upon. Even though this is one of the most basic things we learn in trading it’s one of the most important