Sweet Pip's Journal

Hiya PipNRoll,
I have been kinda busy lately…boating season is underway! Just spent the weekend on the boat anchored out in a nice little bay. Getting Purrseaus accustomed to the boat…so far so good. I’ve been training him to do some tricks so yes I’ve been on youtube lots to learn how to clicker train. He can now shake a paw, high five, sit, & sit up. Next will be lie down & roll over :wink: He’s so smart.

It is great to hear from you Sweet! Glad you are having a great time with Purrseaus. Wow doing tricks?! Awesome… Been busy too… Family from the Aussies, S. Korea, Texas, etc. come visit to attend my cousins wedding. It was fun! We had a great time. Planning to go visit the Aussies next year or so… But for now, need to catch up some sleep :slight_smile: been out party till AM lol. Need to get back to trading too…Glad to hear from you :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=“Sweet Pip;498892”]

Getting Purrseaus accustomed to the boat…so far so good. I’ve been training him to do some tricks so yes I’ve been on youtube lots to learn how to clicker train. He can now shake a paw, high five, sit, & sit up. Next will be lie down & roll over :wink: He’s so smart.[/QUOTE]

That sounds like a much more appropriate past time for a woman…

Yes, it helps pass the time while trading, and waiting for markets to open again…maybe I can even teach him to trade! :wink:

If you can teach him how to trade, maybe I should get one for myself
Though I only like looking at them. No allergies or anything. If I told you the reasons why, you might disliked me lol…

I think you have to know how to trade before you can teach a cat how to trade … Lol. :smiling_imp:

Listen to you Mr. Pizza… Hey there is nothing wrong having a trading buddies even if it is a cat.

Wow, would like to see this!

That rules you out then :smiling_imp:

Any updates SP?

Hey there :slight_smile:

I haven’t had time to post charts and commentary lately…just to trade. I closed all my demo trades tonight for the highest profit yet since starting this method. I held onto a few losing trades over the past few weeks, but the newer trades I opened more than compensated for them, so I am quite pleased overall with the method. I will continue, but with my live account next. :slight_smile: