Swing strategies

Hello friends, can you offer me some good swing strategies if it possible for higher time frames- 4H, Daily. I found many strategies but the most are not very simple…

If you’re looking for quick and easy you won’t find it. My suggestion would be to take the time in understanding the other strategies. Once you have a base of knowledge under you, you might not find those strategies so difficult at all.

Im not looking for quick and easy system, just not too complex, for know.

here is the best one…i hope this will work for u.

http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/42378-forex-price-action.html

read at least 100 pages and if possible up to 200 pages…that is high enough to learn…

are you looking for free or are you willing to pay for a course and mentorship? I know good and very simple strategy.I know it can help you because it did helped me. PM me if you are interested.

What you are seeking is found in abundance on this site and others. There are a number of incredibly easy systems for those who are new to trading to understand and use without any understanding of markets, indicators or anything else. If A, B and C happen, enter a trade.

As an example, you will find the [I]3 Ducks Trading System[/I] on this site. It is very simple. No prior trading experience is required. You only need to trade it. Because you have no prior understanding of the “complexities” of trading, in the long run it will not be much of a system for you, no matter how simple it is. It will slowly chew up your account. It is not to say it is a completely worthless system though. It can possibly be used by a more experienced trader to assist in determining market direction or allow the experienced trader to know when to trade the [I]3 Ducks[/I] and when not to.

Disclaimer: I have never traded the [I]3 Ducks System[/I] so I have no idea how profitable it is or is not. I was just using it as an example of an easy to learn system that may be profitable for an experienced trader and an account destroyer for an inexperienced one.

Simple strategies | Forex Strategies & Systems Revealed