Switzyman legit?

Agreed, fake accounts pretending he is good lol.

Unbelievable, what goes on here. And nobody seems to care, or do anything to stop it? :unamused:

1 Like

At least they havenā€™t been heard from since.

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t trust them tbh because all of the things they are doing and saying are as if theyā€™re trying to be the wolf of wall street but instead of calling buyers, reel them in through social media and convince them to buy whatever they say to then get a big percentage of the money you lost.

ā€œā€¦who is promising people that he will double their initial deposit when signing up.ā€

This portion of the sentence responds to the inquiry.
Absolutely not! If you hear this statement from anyone, anywhere, be certain that it is unquestionably a scam.

Explore the School of Pipsology, and then trust in your own knowledge rather than the promises of others!

So, As A trader of 15 years and following DMO on insta,I kept seeing him promoting this Switzy, so I thought I would join the group and see what he was up to.
Honestly, I have never seen such bad trading, The guy is so basic, he literally trades off trendlinesā€¦ He doesnā€™t put any information out about fundamentals and technicals. His YouTube videos are actually laughable when heā€™s analysing the market, me and my mates watch them together and laugh itā€™s so funny. And a good Sundays entertainment. As a fundamentalist and technical trader, I find that absolutely shocking that he can make these videos and think this is trading. He promises the world to his young and older followers and brags of his wealth whilst wearing fake clothes and fake watches. Lives in Dubia, put 2-2 together heā€™s definitely shopping at Karamaā€¦.And heā€™s convincing innocent people to deposit into an IB linked trading accounts that are with unregulated brokers. So if you were to make quite a lot of money, I assure you these brokerages wonā€™t let you have the money. This is because they are not regulated so they donā€™t actually have to give it to youā€¦Now that is the first thing i observed when i joined this scam group. As for his whole operation, Iā€™m going to explain to you what heā€™s up to. He makes you sign up through the IB link to T4trade he has also widened the spreads on a kickback agreement with the broker on each trading pair. So that he gets money from this also as well as the join up fee he will receive when you deposit and place this 2 lot trade. Which brings me onto what he then makes you do. He made me position a two lot trade from a Ā£300 account as soon as i deposited. I went along with this to not blow my cover (To my total shock may I add) And i ended up losing Ā£60 of my Ā£300 deposit and his reply was ā€œdonā€™t worry, you will make it backā€ which is absolutely obscene! He then tells you to close it when you lose money he does this because the brokerage has a deal with him. That says that every person that deposits, has to trade two lots for him to get his commission. I wouldnā€™t even trade two lots on a 20 grand account, let alone Ā£300ā€¦ So what he makes you do, really is scummy and I donā€™t know how he sleeps at night. So heā€™s making money out of that IB link and heā€™s also making money out of the absolutely absurd widen spreads heā€™s manipulated with the broker. They do this as the spread is the brokers fee, as well as the commission when you place a trade. The spread should be around 0.2-0.6 on a razor account when you trade cable.however his spread is 1.5 pips wtf! :flushed: The trades he puts out are honestly the worst Iā€™ve ever seen from a Signal group and I monitor quite a lot of them just to see whatā€™s going on in the retail trading industry. Being a professional trader of so many years, it really gets me down when I see people like this ripping off youngsters and convincing them that they can make millions out of trading from Ā£300. It brings us professional traders down and really saddens me that it is still going on in 2024.You canā€™t even make millions from 100 grand Account when youā€™re unexperienced, So please donā€™t listen to this total scammer! And his lies about making millions from a 300 deposit. So i beg you, please do not sign up because you will just Lose your money, I assure you of this. His trades are even more laughable. In the 7 months Iā€™ve been in his group. Iā€™ve not seen one good trade.He will tell you to put a trade on and then tell you to take profits when itā€™s made 5 to 8 pips. Honestly, I canā€™t believe this guy is seriously trying to pretend he is a trader. Itā€™s so bad! And because youā€™re on a T4 Account where heā€™s widened the spreads you wonā€™t even make money. Where is on a normal account with razor spreads, you probably could out of these terrible trades only if theyā€™re good, which they are definitely not! This is absolutely shocking trading from someone that claims to be a multimillionaire trader but has holes in his grey socks.( Itā€™s so laughable) No one I know in the professional trading industry and retail that has traded for years, would ever trade like this and heā€™s trading on another account, With normal spreads, and that is how he is showing profits. But heā€™s probably trading on a demo as he never shows loses and Also manipulates the pictures, so you canā€™t see deposit and withdrawals etc which makes me think it is definitely a demo account when heā€™s showing these massive profits heā€™s apparently making. Or he has got the brokerage to do some manipulation for him in the back end to make his trades look positive. Now trust me when I say this, you wont even make profits from the trades he puts out with his recommended brokerage as heā€™s widened the spreads so much, it wouldā€™ve swallowed up any profit from these absolutely laughable signalsā€¦So I hope from me writing this warning it will save people from losing anymore money with this scammer. As Iā€™ve now made this Personal, because the guy is such a bragger and an idiot. The double deposits also are just done by the brokerage theyā€™re nothing to do with him, regulated brokerages have actually been banned from doing this (Just an FYI) So that shows you how bad these brokerages are. So donā€™t believe all those lies where heā€™s gonna double your money. I could go on and on, but Iā€™m about To buy cable. So there is a little tip for you in this message. Also happy trading everyone and please do not deposit or trust this scammer traderā€¦ā€¦

Switzy this is my message to you If youā€™re such a good trader, start putting a real P&L out on your Instagramā€¦ Not one that youā€™ve manipulated or faked one from a regulated broker that you canā€™t manipulate because I know you donā€™t make any money out of trading you make it from your IB links and you know it alsoā€¦ I honestly donā€™t know how you sleep at night, but your days are definitely numbered scamming people selling signals as theyā€™re all now starting to realise. And DMO You should be ashamed for promoting this, I donā€™t know how you both sleep at nightā€¦.

Just to put the record straight Iā€™ve just spoken to DMO and heā€™s not promoting Switzy, heā€™s promoting the Investment Plug. Iā€™ve been using the Investment Plug for 3 weeks and havenā€™t had any issues. DMO and Switzy are not working together!!

Its obviously a scam.
If the mods havent removed this thread, then theyā€™re probably in on it too. Babypips is probably the worst place for financial advice on the internet.

1 Like

I really donā€™t think so.

They just do more or less nothing, about anything, as you can see from the endless, blatant spam.

Nothing dishonest or financial about it, though (itā€™s probably just - as so many others have said - that if they took away the spam and the bots, thereā€™d really be very, very little ā€œfresh contentā€ left for any possible SEO benefits.)

Yesterday I reported a thread - a whole thread of 15 consecutive posts of pure spam and solicitation of the most blatant kind you could see - but it will obviously still be there in a weekā€˜s time, and in a monthā€™s time, too (and probably with far more posts by then: in the past, thereā€™ve been threads like that here, that go on sometimes for years and are eventually only closed if/when large numbers of members complain very openly and very repeatedly about them in the feedback section.)

Otherwise, nobody cares.

Which is a REAL shame, of course, when you think what the forum so easily could be, and especially when you think what a valuable resource the free course is.

As Winny himself says, the forum seems to have some ā€œmembership retention problemsā€, lol. :sweat_smile:

1 Like