Synergy Trading Method

Thanks for the Heads up on the Synergy Droesparky,
I have intensions of using it with a stochastic over a macd as a filter which I understand should work.I will post results down the track.
TinL

nice system
i will look your system

Hi Droesparky,
the system looks very nice. Do you know if the indicator workd also on v600 as Im missing the arrows on the chart.

Why did you cherry pick your example instead of marking ALL of the higher highs? Specifically, go back to the left edge of the chart and find the first 3 red candles. See how price made a high before them, then a higher high after them? So what did TDI green do? Ohhhhhhh, LOWER high!!! So according to your conclusion, “watch out–TDI in bearish divergence to price, so a buy most likely is not going to work”. Sure, right-- a total win if your bought.

So my point is, please do not make claims like "If there is a divergence between the price and the green line, than the signal is most likely not going to work. " that SOUNDS like you have done some statistical analysis, yet you provide 0 data to support it. How many examples did you check? What time of day? What percentage of the divergence cases correctly “predicted” a direction change? Etc., etc.

The Synergy Trading Method was developed by Dean Malone and is an effective Forex trading method developed to simplify trading decisions with high probability precision.