Taking a leap to work smarter not harder

Alright my name’s Alexander and tired of working for my money. My goal is to flip that around and make my money work for me as I’ve heard so many times been said.
So I installed this Forex App called the “Investing Game” from the play store and blew through a few $1,000 virtual accounts. But finally I was able to turn that $1,000 into $10,000 trading Bitcoin/USD and Bitcoin/Euro.
Now I’m hooked. Did my homework and am ready to start my trading journey.
But every broker (I’ve gone through a list of 24) that fits my trading style (Scalping), account type (Micro account) and is not a market maker (looking for ECN broker) with good customer reviews not just website reviews are all offshore and either don’t accept US clients or are unregulated.
Was all set to go with an offshore unregulated broker (not sure if I can make the broker so I will not) with very good customer reviews only to find a scam thread about the broker on Baby Pips.
So hence my membership to Babypips.
My hope is to learn from you and as I learn in turn share with others what I have learned.
Very glad to be here.

Hi, US clients indeed have big problem with open account, good luck Regards Greg

What about forex.com, oanda, IG?

Yes ProffesorPips,
I’m finding out that if you’re in the U.S. and want to get into trading you have to get in bed with brokers who profit when you loose. Even the brokers who get great reviews from websites but when I’d research their customer reviews they were horrible. Not only that but it was across the board just as bad for All U.S. brokers when it came their customer’s reviews of them.
I’ve been trying to find a broker for a week straight since I made the decision to enter the market to start trading and looks like the only options are to take my chances with an reputable unregulated broker who takes U.S. clients.

Same thing with them bad customer reviews. It seems the customer’s always have issues when it comes time to withdraw your profits or close your account.
Are you in the U.S. tradeforex007?

If any one has experience with forexcom, IG or Oanda or more than one of the them please share.
My :ear: ears are tuned in.
Thanks.

Nah I’m in the uk and I use IG. I’ve never had problem with them and they are regulated well. No problems with depositing or withdrawing and I mean withdrawing amounts like 5-10k. Do your research, call them and see what they’re about.

Thanks,
I’ll definitely take a second look at them.

Thank you both Professor Pips and tradeforex077 for your suggestions. I have narrowed it down to Oanda and IG U.S.
I have a little more reading up on each of them to do and then I will choose.
Thank you.