TATEEMRO the newone

Hello, I am Emmanuel Romance TAMKO, a young student in electronics who lives in a country where the unemployment rate is among the highest in the world, next to that the living conditions are very difficult. In order to find a job I searched a little everywhere and I came across someone who told me about Forex, and there I saw a great opportunity to become someone different, someone fulfilled, someone rich. Beside that, I’m passionate about numbers, and the Forex offers me this opportunity to work with numbers, discover new people who like me like the numbers, and make me enough money. Today I have this opportunity to become very rich, to travel all over the world, to buy beautiful cars, to have a beautiful house and to be happy, I am ready for everything to become, I am ready to work day and My night reaching these goals aroused, I AM HERE TO CHANGE MY LIFE AND MAKE ME A LOT OF MONEY.

1 Like

welcome
forex can make you or break you
use a demo for 3 months until you get a good percentage and good strategy
then use a real account with less than 200 dollars with 800 leverage for an other 3 months
to see the grid within you and fell the taste of winning and losing until you get again a good winning percentage more than 70%
good trading

Love your positive attitude but remember that forex trading takes a lot of patience, discipline and trading skills to be successful in this business. Good luck! :slight_smile:

Welcome to babypips Emmanuel! FX can really give you all that but like what @baemax023 said, you need to put in time and effort for you to achieve success. Good luck! :slight_smile:

thanks for the advice