Technical Analysis

I have seen a lot of professional traders that trade only using supply and demand zones, and totally disregard candle stick and chart patterns. When I ask them why they say its because once price reaches a certain point banks push price to previous structure zones.

Could I have some advice on how to properly analyse charts?

Ps. I have gone through the technical analysis part in the Education section however I would like to see how others go about analysing charts.

Thanks

1 Like

Try both approaches and backtest your findings! Look at the charts find your patterns put them in a strategy: When X buy 000 of Y. Sell when Z. Figure out your stop loss and potentially take profit.

Testing is the only way to keep you emotions in check when things actually start happening.

1 Like

Have you looked in the Trading section of this forum? Some members maintain trading analysis in this section.

Price either reverse from a level or break the level. You need to understand how price behave when reach to a level and take decision based on that. Making a strategy is all about trail and error. We need to try a lot of things to find out what works for us.