Telegram signal's channels

It’s great to see that there are highly skilled professionals in this forum. Utilizing it as a source for learning trades can be highly beneficial. Learning from experienced individuals in a community setting can provide valuable insights and enhance your trading knowledge.

I agree with you! It’s better to trust your own strategy rather than relying on signals from others.

It’s common for them not to work as expected. It’s great that you’ve decided to rely on your own strategy and trust yourself when opening positions. Developing your skills and intuition can lead to more confident and successful trading. Keep up the good work!

I couldn’t agree more! He is truly awesome.

Indeed, the ultimate goal for many is to earn profits. As for using the free part, it’s difficult to determine if it will be effective or not.

Thanks for the recommendation! do you use them?

I’ve never used trading signals, so can’t comment from experience. I’m sure there are some good ones out there, but not something I would do.

I have watched kingofforex trade live on YouTube and followed his strategy. I’m sure there’s many others

It would suit scalper traders. I follow my own FX currency pairs strategy and process.

I would never suggest relying on free signal providers, whether they are on Telegram or elsewhere. Keep your mind clear and rely on yourself only.

Not personally, but I witnessed one of my friends lost money just because he followed the signal provided to her by a signal provider.

That is all that is required. I mean, consider it. Why are they concerned about us earning money? Why don’t they use their own signals if their signals are genuine?

2 Likes

Of course, I’m inclined to be skeptical. A basic question that I see some people ask and that I believe we should ask ourselves is: why do they care about our profits? Why don’t they just use their own signal?

1 Like

never rely on them, because they provide signals which are AI generated and humans are always better then AI.
rather take the signals from professional signal service provider, but before taking the services make sure the person is authentic and experienced.

Yes. I guess so there are some good ones but finding them is too difficult.
Do you think that kingofforex is a good one? does it provide signals?

To promote themselves?? does it make sense??

I followed what you were talking about with @charlotte_daily and the point is, what is the goal of promoting themselves? Isn’t it true that eventually they want to earn money? If the goal is money, why don’t they use their own signal? Why bother themselves to provide others with signals so they can promote themselves?

1 Like

All are good and logical questions. :+1:

3 Likes

thank you Ethan for you time and your responses here and on other topics.

You are most welcome. I learned a lot from people in BP and I want to help others like they helped me.

I sincerely appreciate your assistance and support.
The Babypips community is supportive and like a trading family.

1 Like