TenkoFx

Hello

Did anyone here use PAMM account from TenkoFx ? i read from they website that a trader can be a PAMM Trader in TenkoFX with just $500. it is true ?

I just want to inform you that TenkoFx provide an opportunity for traders to manage their own PAMM account with capital provided by TenkoFx up to $ 100,000.

Requirements and Description is directly to the website TenkoFx

I think so, traders who already have experience and have a good track record in managing PAMM accounts have the opportunity to manage the PAMM account of up to $ 100,000.

Sir, I’ve tried to follow the survey of TenkoFx and earn $5 in the money box. These bonuses can add to the existing balance and can be used for trading. however, this bonus can not be used for trading if we only rely on this bonus because the minimum deposit to open a trading account is $10

Nobody has posted anything in this thread for a while now. But the site seems to be working. Guys, is this broker still alive?

The site works, that means the broker’s still alive. Its banners constantly pop up on my screen, which means they’re actively going through with the advertisement campaign, and that’s good, it means they’re striving to develop. But the thread is not active and that’s bad, perhaps their representative works on a different forum, try finding out whether or not that’s important for you.

More than alive. I’ve been trading with them for a long time now. Btw, I got into cryptocurrency trading recently. For now I’m working with btc and some other coins. I should say that they are way more volatile than usual currency pairs.

Well yes, cryptocurrencies right now are at the peak of their popularity, right now many people are trying to make money off them. By the way, I didn’t think forex brokers offer the option of trading cryptocurrencies, I thought that there are special cryptomarkets for that…

The heck with all those cryptomarkets with their verifications and absence of decent trading terminals where you can make a passable technical analysis, I’d rather just trade crypto with a verified broker, where I can go through verification in one day and withdraw profit right away.

Cryptocurrencies you say, what about depositing-withdrawing money in cryptocurrency, for example can I replenish my deposit in dollars and convert it all, for instance, into bitcoins, within my personal account?

I must agree with you on this point. Crypto exchanges have one advantages, this company - other advantages. Everybody chooses what he/she likes.

By the by, I increased my deposit with bitcoin retracement. It’s great that the broker has btcusd. In my opinion, this is a cool asset.

Many people work with bctusd now, it’s a very volatile asset. Spreads of crypto assets are quite high, so think twice before you enter a deal :slight_smile:

Well, what did you expect, the volatility is quite high, which means the spread is too. If you want a small spread go for the assets with a side market, the spread is small there, but flat is a very tricky thing, without good impulses you might be searching for an entry for more than a day…

It’s hard to disagree with you. When the market is in correction, it’s better not to trade because it’s not clear where exactly it will go, although no two flats are alike. I know some traders who manage to make money in the flat market)

Yes actually. I previously used skrill, and now i am using bitcoin.

You’re talking about scalping, aren’t you? If you are, then I’m not a fan of this strategy. I prefer to use a medium-term strategy. I recently opened a very profitable btceur bought order, closed it on take profit, and as a result I’ve earned almost 50 points. Thereby, I’ve requested a couple of hundred bucks withdrawal and was pleasantly surprised once again because the applications process is very quick… the money were credited during the day, that’s awesome.

We’re talking about the crypt again) I’ve been trading on the demo for more than two months; I’m satisfied with the platform’s work quality. I think I’ll open a real account, especially since the minimum deposit is ridiculously small, only $10.

While trading with tenkofx demo platform, what did you trade? What do they offer on their crypto platform other than bitcoin or ethereum? Also, what are the trading fees or spreads

There is ripple, bitcoin cash, monero and others. Ask customer service for trading fees. The broker now accepts wire transfer.:slight_smile: