Thank you for letting me in!

Hi everyone,

First of all I’d like to thank BP for accepting me in this community.
I am not really an active member, I mean I’m not writing things on forums but I am reading most of them and like and learn a lot.

I started learning about trading 3-4 months ago, maybe 6 and looking backwards it looks like a learnt a lot. Looking forward, is like I still don’t know as much as I want to and still not constantly profitable.

I am still a newbie and trying to change the person in the mirror first.

There is a lot of great advice in this community and I am taking my time to read most of them.

At the moment I am testing a strategy for 50 trades.
The first 25 trades, I didn’t tried anything else, following my plan - winning, loosing, it doesn’t matter. It’s all about following the plan.
But after the 26th I am following the plan on one side but still trying new things on another side. Is this a bad thing ? I don’t know. Any suggestions welcome.

I feel like I’m on the right path but I need 2 more wheels to help me.

Thank you!
Ramsa

Welcome my friend!

1 Like

Welcome to babypips @Ramsa_i! I’m also following a trading system but what I’m doing is I also look at the other concepts I’m learning and then I try to incorporate it when I can. I feel like it’s better than following a system blindly. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s what I’m trying to do as well.
Starting with one system and improve it over time.
Also sometimes it might work the original while other times it might be better an improved system.

Hi Ramsa! Welcome to the community and good luck in developing your system.