Thankful to not have $2M? (Negative interest rates)

Beginning Nov. 1, private individuals holding cash balances above 2 million francs with UBS Switzerland AG will be charged the deposit fee.

1 Like

That has become the norm in europe.

Too many people having too much money. Damn europe about to collapse under the sheer pressure of available cash.

2 Likes

Switzerland is becoming less and less attractive for keeping your money.

I guess whoever individual person that has more than 2M CHF currently parked in a Swiss bank will simply move them to Andorra or somewhere similar…

This is why rich people have Panamanian shell companies. :rofl:

1 Like

It is about time we start having those problems too, PonPon :slight_smile:

Lets’s make at least one couple millions trading.

Tron is looking much better, it might begin to actually start looking good soon. I will keep you updated.

Oh man I hope you’re right!!! Justin, save us. :rofl:

Soon means probably, at least a couple of months. Maybe we will have a nice Christmas present…Meanwhile, compound the rewards daily, you have to do it manually with Tron. That should also help a little bit :slight_smile:

I can wait a few months. Do you have other alts you’re still buying? Haven’t really gotten any new ones, just bitcoin. :sweat_smile:

Right now, it is not looking so good anymore. It was looking much better yesterday. We need to stay put and wait.

Right now I am not buying anything else as I have to recover from the TRON disaster and another atomic bomb I got into: ADA.

If I manage to recover from both, I think I will open positions only for the short term from now on (ideally a few hours, a few days max). I am done with major long purchases in crypto to hold for years. Not doing that anymore: Will just buy and sell, buy and sell small amounts from now on…

Don’t forget BAT and 0x. Lol.

1 Like

And the list goes on… :slight_smile:

Tron is a good and catchy name. Did they have issues in copyright with the owners to the tron movies? Any idea if there was a conflict?

That’s a good question. I’ve never thought of that. I think Tron the movie is too popular, nobody (except crypto and trading people) even knows what TRX is :joy:

No idea if there are copyright infringements around it. Maybe the owner of the coin reached out to the owners of the movie/book copyrighted name and reached an agreement? But I have NO IDEA , I actually love the movie. The coin not so much, anymore…

Noooo don’t give up yet :joy:

So let me get this right:
We shouldn’t trade with deregulated brokers, but whenever countries passes stricter laws on the consumers side is bad?
That’s… something.

I still have hopes for Justin Sun’s marketing and Jack Ma’s money :slight_smile:

I think it will recover at some point. We just need to wait.

Not a big fan of waiting though…

Unfortunately we can not have a deregulated market and protection against crooks at the same time…That would actually be ideal, if possible…

We’ve BEEN waiting. :persevere:

1 Like

The wait never ends with Tron…We are probably talking at least 6 months to 1 year here…