The £10K Gamble - [The Journey]

your pizza profit is at huge extra unnecessary risk

re FX UK based who do you suggest please

I;d totally tell you here but moderators have contacted me in the past when I tried to add value to some other brother’s life by recommending him the best places to start daytrading specifically penny stocks. How do I bypass that without getting banned?

ANyway hop on that forex reviewr in the picture FPA and look for the brokers with 3.5+ out of 5 reviews

Gosh i feel frustrated i cant post names etc as in being handcuffed and mouthtaped

cheers wiil do

did you take that from VP of NNFX?

No. I learn the strategy from https://followmetrades.com/ The actual strategy combined Ichimoku Cloud + Elliot Wave. Tbh, I hate Elliot Wave b*llshit.

If you’re UK based, IG is rock solid, don’t know what the fuss is about. Do try to stay away from the cowboys, this is a listed company.

1 Like

Finally a little something arrived today.

Many thanks to @Penelopip and the rest of the team.

9 Likes

I’m reading this too, its brilliant!

Glad you’ve received your well-deserved prize, @The_Baller! We hope you enjoy reading it.

See you around. :slight_smile:

What’s you opinion of the book?

If I’m honest, I’ve just about finished chapter 1 - but its very well written and looks promising.

Slow and steady wins the race.

Just got the audible version, gonna check it out

Hi, what about all that kerfuffle a while back about moving accounts to different offices? If I went with them I’d prefer the Australian office. Would that be possible for a new account?

Don’t know about the Aussie side or accounts moving, what I know is they have a solid user base, a very active community and a superb customer service. Obviously, don’t take my word, hop over to their UK site, create a demo account, click on Live chat, bombard them geezers with all the questions and peruse through the community. I’m sure you’ll find answers to all your questions/doubts. For me, size do matter and they are huge. I believe they have recently opened up a US site but cannot talk on behalf of other folk, dealing with a different office other than the UK.

1 Like

NZDCHF short is to be opened today…Clear downtrend on the monthly, NZD has been the 3rd weakest while CHF the 3rd strongest on Oandas Currency Strength Heatmap Table
for the last 12 months which naturally develops the downtrend hehe. Same for AUDCAD.

Chikou and price are both underneath the clouds of ichimoku both on the Daily and H4 as per ballers suggestions earlier in this thread to be a very profitable signal.

What do you guys think?

1 Like

Iirc, if the cloud is pierced, it’s time to make money.

yes and Ill wait for the daily candle to close and if the chiken and price are still under the cloud on H4 then im jumpin in…

I jumped in on NZD/JPY to early bloody bounced back. Yen strong at the minute. Already short AUD/CAD

6204 support level possibly. The close of the daily candle which time period you looking at IG would be GMT (midnight)