The £10K Gamble - [The Journey]

hiya,

what do you learned in over a decade in fx? and what broker are you using? what strategy are you using with clean charts and S/L levels?

tnx

What do you learned in over a decade in FX?

That 99% of the things you learn are BS.

What broker are you using?

IC Markets.

What strategy are you using with clean charts and S/L levels?

Having a clean chart and plotting major support and resistance levels is the strategy.

4 Likes

Closed a few positions today. Total profit for today stands at £549.24, a 5.49% gain today.

Hello there,

How long do you usally hold your trades?

Not as long as I should be, because I am a greedy little so and so.

Just remember this works on stocks as well but that’s another story.

2 Likes

I guess I’m done for the day, not the best day, a bit choppy. Total profit £676.82 - a 6.76% gain.

Total account stands at £2906.10 profit - a 29.06% gain overall.

1 Like

Hiya @The_Baller

I see you taking small positions, while you succeed in the rows. My favorite position size is 1/2/3 million euro :heart_eyes: what’s special about sticking to small position sizes?

How do you see an entry or exit points in clean chats? S/R only how gives entry and exit points?

What’s the best strategy for 5min?

Tnx

Hey bud, the posts look good.

Whats your average risk per trade?

Cheers

I have no idea what you’re talking about here so I’m going to skip this.

Anything from 5% to 10% per trade.

Forgot to post yesterdays trades. Accidentally double clicked twice - not sure how that is even possible but entered AUDUSD twice. No big deal.

Closed a few trades this morning. Market looked a bit choppy. Need to go to the supermarket to buy lots of food. Why? Because the majority are working and its quiet.

Total profit for the week stands at £905.55 - a 9.05% gain.

The current week. Total profit stands at £3134.83 - a 31.34% gain overall.

3 Likes

:rofl: LMFAO!!!

I found myself doing the opposite… going from profit to loss back to profit.

a very brief back-of-the-envelope analysis I usually hit maximum profit closer to the beginning of my time in the trade.

Thanks for your contributions to the forum! They have helped me a lot.

KC

Ah ok…….unfollowing then lol

You both just need to follow each other.

Haven’t posted an update in a while.

Downloaded a bunch of games for my PS4 - you can guess the rest, it involves pizza.

Latest.

End of the week. Again, not the best week, not that happy, but it will do.

Made £1103.27 profit this week - an overall gain of 11.03% - just about acceptable according to my standards.

Experiment in general. Total profit stands at £3332.55 - an overall gain of 33.32% - just about acceptable.

My current open positions which I will hold.

Big boy stuff

A client of mine asked me to increase the risk on their account, they said knock it up a gear to be precise.

So today I did.

A total profit of £2388.96 in under 24 hours, that’s what most people earn for a months work here.

If I told you the size of this clients account you would be surprised, its not that big.

Remember you don’t need big boy money to win, just a big boy mindset.

5 Likes

Been following your posts…

Its making me wanna trade the same way you do…

Ive been trading for 3 years now. I got a $20000 account, and ive just lost my job and bills to pay.

Maybe its time to like your client says ‘knock it up a gear’…

1 Like

11% on a week is a pretty good week my friend. That’s quite a lot of money for a lot of people. Good job and congratulations.