The £10K Gamble - [The Journey]

Amen to the rat race exit, I am just here in my glass box in London - checking the trades I placed last night (Sunday) from my phone and hopping onto trading view which has been minimised to the smallest corner of my screen.

A longtime lurker on t2w forum, but recently joined babypips. Nice work and thanks for the proof that hitting eject on a rat race is indeed achievable, in time of course.

Regards,
Sam

1 Like

Aston.

Not a good car for off-road. Have to leave it trailing in the dust most the time.

You can all get one if you simply buy friends with benefits magical painting indicator.

If you have more time he can teach you a nifty grid trading system.

Just beware he’ll get a bit p**sed if you don’t do as he says.

3 Likes

Jag.

Glad I chose this. Handles boulders as if driving over pebbles.

2 Likes

Just relaxing with no worries about sitting at the screen.

2 Likes

You should be the last one with time for pics.

You’re in one deep mother nature hole right now.

1 Like

wow there we go, this is pretty new stuff here. Glad you didn’t forget about your old fellas glued at screens in the meantime.

I never forget. Just waiting for the only thing that’s rare here. WiFi.

1 Like

That’s what happens when you have nothing better to do in the day.

Nice quality pics. by the way. Very clear and detailed.

You do have something better to do.

We can all keep improving. Even if it means testing something you wouldn’t normally do on a demo.

You’ll be surprised what you can find.

3 Likes

Last one for the day.

Keep hustling.

4 Likes

The last pic looks like it could be up north in the state of Maine near me!!

Beautiful!!

KC

Need more got to look like Maine! :sunglasses:

So idea is to take smaller lot sizes so you can increase your stop loss, correct? Maybe I’m way off base here but won’t this will decrease the risk percentage which I thought Baller’s method was risking between 5-10% of his account.

Your stop loss size doesn’t reduce your risk percentage.
You can risk 5% of a $10,000 account in various ways, it just depends on your appetite for risk (per pip) at the moment. You can be comfortable with a 100 pip SL on a certain pair but will need 500pips on another, thus you risk the same 5% but with different lot sizes.

So: Small Lot * Extra Wide Stop = Risk Percentage
and Big Lot * Tighter Stop = (same) Risk Percentage

Bottom line, @The_Baller doesn’t have to adjust his risk per trade, just the things that add up to it.
I hope this clears it up, if not, we’re lucky to have people with more experience to better explain.

1 Like

I’m going to share the $–T out of this thread! This has to be, by far, the most straight-forward non-B.S. method I’ve come across. I’ve been around the trading world about 4 ish years and do trade full time. I’ve seen a lot of rhetoric and candle patterns and formations and blah blah freaking blah.

This cuts through ALL THE B.S. and serves it up straight!

Already in decent profit from applying both methods that were shared here and now I do have a lot more time with my kiddo (18 months) and a lot less time on the charts!

Thank you @The_Baller

7 Likes

Thank you so much! Priceless piece of information right there!!

1 Like

Same as you buddy, I’m already in the profits too and spending less time in front of charts since applying the methods shared by him in this forum.

Thank you @The_Baller !

3 Likes

is there an EA for this?

You’re participating in the Gumball3000 rally?

1 Like

@RFfx thanks for sharing your experience with @The_Baller’s method. It’s reassuring to hear this!!!