The £10K Gamble - [The Journey]

I would short that with stop order at 8250, a TP at 8100 and SL 8630.

Such a big gap down, didn’t even get filled.

gap

Taken a few positions today. Won’t be around until tomorrow evening after a 400 mile round trip.

positions

well at least I got the direction right but would probably have missed the entry due to the gap.

Back home. Nothing really taken off yet. See what the week ahead brings.

current

Picked off some profits today.

current

1 Like

@The_Baller

I don’t understand your purpose of conversation. I am sure it is down to my monovalent bond with reasoning.

…I just don’t get your posts, what exactly are you saying? For now I am intrigued, not every day I classify myself as stupid.

It’s okay, stupidity comes in many forms, shapes and sizes.

I would firstly ask yourself, why is this thread under Trading Discussion > Trade Journals, once you understand, show me the front of your t-shirt.

2 Likes

Not the best day today. Things moving slowly.

Overall profit of £521.01 - overall gain of 5.21% this week, so far.

Total gain for this experiment, 17.67% - 30th April till today.

current

@The_Baller
I can report you for that comment, since I know the parameters of the Admins tolerance.

But I won’t. Somehow I believe you will see the back of the T-Shirt rather soon, good luck when that happens.

Is reporting me meant to make a difference to me somehow? Or will it just bring me bad luck?

I believe I’ve seen the backs of more t-shirts than you’ve seen in your lifetime.

I’d try get to the point where you can see the front of one first before you get a chance to see the back of one.

@The_Baller

I will never report you, just stating that your comments are inappropriate, and you can be reported. But I will help you out a bit

I concede. You have seen the back of more t-shirts than me. Your own words… just wait for the penny to drop on that one.

How does it feel looking at the people in front?

That’s very kind of you, but I’m just telling you how it is.

If you’re offended, maybe you should go to another thread where people appreciate your input, i.e. another forum.

I don’t need the penny to drop, I know what I said. I’ve seen the back many times, and blown many accounts in my time, and I’m at a point where blowing £10K on a little gamble is nothing to me.

If you could read the title of this thread, the category its in, or just read in general that would help a lot.

I don’t know, I’ll ask someone when I find someone who’s in front, because it’s not you.

Talk to meh!

Current week as it stands. £954.14 profit. Approx. 9.54% gain this week.

Total profit for this experiment stands at £2200.30 as of today. Overall 22% gain on total account.

A nice portion of that came today.

1 Like

Great post.

Follow the big players.? Can u expand for a newbie. Where are the place I should be looking. Thanks in advance

In simple terms, the big players also known as smart money - look at the bigger picture.

Even smart money can get it wrong.

But you don’t need to be looking anywhere special, you will find everything you need on the monthly and weekly charts.

4 Likes

HI . Hope i’m not responding too late only saw discussion now. Did you use the clouds levels to determine the yellow Support and resistance lines.