The £10K Gamble - [The Journey]

spelling needs attention

Not just spelling.

Psychiatric attention needed.

1 Like

Finally AUDUSD moving.

audusd

2 Likes

Something else in the works. Still tweaking. But this will be a new thread.

5 Likes

Let me take a wild… guess… A SSI - Speculative Sentiment Index Strategy…

No.

Now take your wild guessing backside to where it came from.

Yeah… OK… Lets see… Haven’t left you much wiggle room…

"Retail positioning is increasing for net longs from 88% yesterday to 90% today.
That’s right, keep adding longs in a tanking market? Ludacris - Trade with the trend and not against it."

Hole in One… I’ll be playing through now…

1 Like

I don’t need any wiggle room, I’m not creating anything new, just incorporating it into my existing strategy, with a new thread and new account.

Anyone can do a Google to see what this Speculative Sentiment Index Strategy is if they want to use it on its own.

1 Like

It’s a shame you’re the only one playing.

And in the next post…

Looks like familiar sentiment to this former members… latest hangout…

https://twitter.com/RISKonFX

So you really mean Yes…

Hey.

C’mon gents.

You know what:

We’re probably only three of a total of about five or six around these parts that actually trade and that actually know that they’re doing and talking about. The fact that our approaches could not be more different is beside the point. And there for sure is enough crap posted on these forums without us all laying into each other. Pretty sure we could all still learn SOMETHING from each other.

Don’t hate me. Just saying.

3 Likes

I mean no because its not simply using the SSI on its own and its nothing to do with FXCM (apparently its their proprietary tool whatever that means).

And yes, because it has some speculation.

That’s it.

I agree. Surprised he hasn’t tuned into > BRENT bearish not responsible for any loss - because that was where the party was at.

2 Likes

It may indeed work and it may indeed make my trading even more lazier/easier.

I don’t know yet, until I experience it for myself and test it out.

2 Likes

looking fwd to hearing more when you are ready.

Closed a few small gains this week, but got back in again, £197.49 so far.

Current total stands at £6,673.30, a 66.73% gain without taking a hit so far. Some stops were 20-30 pips away from being hit, but that’s as close as it got.

You and your ■■■■■■■ GBP. Makes me sick!!! LOL!!! Multiply by 18!!! LOL!!!

1 Like

Great job @The_Baller !!

Those stops that were close from being hit, what was the max drawdown in number of pips? 300? 400?

Just learning here. Thank you.

Around the 320 mark with a 350 SL.

2 Likes

hi baller following thread last week try my own approach at this style trading

all ive done is mess around with demos and stp accounts last 2/3 year going to have a bash with this real cash can only invest a grand so well see …

only pizza hut round here so maybe could become my future diet.